IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Ohh, that will be long, guess we will have to wait many months considering that you also have aother game to focus on like Echoes of Lust
Acts 1,2,3 will be released one every month. And then we will continue with updating act4

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
well that'll be 1 very big package.
We will try to optimize the size as much as possible. We will see how it goes and how big it will get. If it gets to big we will split it in 2 parts act1&2 in one part and act 3&4 in the second part.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dmd takes over 3 GB (and it has at least 2-3 updates left), LBH is 6 GB so unless happens to have very fast netconnetion (~100 MB) then downloading that big packages takes a while (up to few hrs).

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
is it possible to skip the mini game when getting into mia's laptop in act 2 it's just hard for me

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is it possible to skip the mini game when getting into mia's laptop in act 2 it's just hard for me
got save before that?

I bought alcohol but I just run into the edge of the map and can't get out.
are you next to that building where that guy teaches you how to use portals? or west side of game map (aka park etc)?

dakamuto

Jan 14, 2019
got save before that?

are you next to that building where that guy teaches you how to use portals? or west side of game map (aka park etc)?
im on the near of the clinic and i try comin the left edge of map.
sry for bad eng

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Will say I'm glad the other game is getting the focus. I'd be happy if this game just came to an end. It was great while it lasted but I do feel like it was starting to get stale. I'm half tempted to play this final part of the act, but I can't imagine much has changed. Anyone want to just give me a straight up spoiler on what happens and if it's worth playing?

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Will say I'm glad the other game is getting the focus. I'd be happy if this game just came to an end. It was great while it lasted but I do feel like it was starting to get stale. I'm half tempted to play this final part of the act, but I can't imagine much has changed. Anyone want to just give me a straight up spoiler on what happens and if it's worth playing?
If you've played everything up until now, I'd suggest you play this one, too. I may be biased, but I think you'll be surprised by the ending. All I'll say is, it's definitely not more of the same.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

adolfhipster

Sep 7, 2017
Any cool dude got a save file just before the last update or even the update prior to the latest one they wanna share with me?

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes