cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how i take pills from dads cabin in living with mia
run as fast as you can (either set on options dash on or hold shift while moving) and once you get to daddy's desk (next to his comp) press space. to start that "run" mia needs to ask help from daddy and then tease him enuf that he goes wanking but not too much so that he cums quickly.

Goddamn I tool this game too seriously, i want the act 4 Asap, this end is really melting my heart:cry::cry::cry::cry:
need to wait at least until september.

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
Can anyone help?.. somehow I completely forgot about the side quest. I have completed the main story of the game. Now I want to play the side quest too.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Can anyone help?.. somehow I completely forgot about the side quest. I have completed the main story of the game. Now I want to play the side quest too.
about it already written in detail, read the topic, use the search...
These quests can be started at any time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mia's sidequests: click around her room while facing north.

mc's: wander around, talk to npcs.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Hi, Please take some some time to answer some of our questions (Takes around 4-5 minutes). This will help us improve! To give you the best possible experience. By answering all the questions you will get a sneak peak at EoL Episode 6 and a chance to win a 100$ Amazon gift card!

Reactions: Ness99

abaragambii

May 19, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I need help. Game shuts itself off, after this scene. Can you please help. I am open to all suggestions.

Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I need help. Game shuts itself off, after this scene. Can you please help. I am open to all suggestions.

Thanks
lvm is known on its unstability. keep trying or wait (possible) renpy version or post save (and what act) before crash happens and maybe some1 will will play past that scene.

I think I missed that scene. When this happens?
that's mia's and mc's last night together (not totally sure).

also replied survey.

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Thanks
The game periodically crashes, after some scenes. This is usually due to a lack of computer memory. It is necessary to save more often and in the case of the crashes of the game, start anew with the last save. There is no other option.
The game can crash after any scene. Therefore, this decision applies to all such cases.
The principle is the more memory the less the game crashes.

abaragambii

May 19, 2017
Thank you guys for comments.

I solved the issue by playing the game in compatibility mode. Vista Service pack 2

"that's mia's and mc's last night together (not totally sure). "Thanks. I'll check that again.

Reactions: Bryan AC

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Never had any crash with this game, But if indeed its a memory then I don't have to worry, because I have 16GB

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
actual memory not virtual memory.
And I never mentioned virtual memory.
RAM and disk space both can be the cause. You need to have enough disk space and you need to have free RAM
I specifically checked on the computer where there was enough space, but many processes are involved. And the game crashes constantly.

Bryan AC

Jul 12, 2017
Thank you guys for comments.

I solved the issue by playing the game in compatibility mode. Vista Service pack 2

"that's mia's and mc's last night together (not totally sure). "Thanks. I'll check that again.
I tried it a million different ways, with memory cleaners and compatibility (only back to windows 8 though) and nothing worked, I couldn't get past the unable to die girls quest, or the first actual quest... but, so far, the vista sp2 compatibility has gotten me past at least the first side quest......

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
Hi everyone, but only to me from problem when I try to look at the photos? Or when you jump the scenes quickly, the game stops and closes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
game is known on unstability, either try to get around those or wait renpy ports.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes