Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Poll options for Mia's new model
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Voted for A over on as I feel like it's the one that most closely resembles the original but a little bit better.

I'm all for the characters having their models updated, but if you're going to do it for just one of the Acts then don't make it too different from the original. If this were a vote on her new model for all Acts then I'd probably go with C, but for just Act 4 I think it's best to go for A.

However, I would also say that since Act 4 is set 2 years after Act 3, the B or C hairstyle on the A model would be better as, since it has been such a long time, a change of hairstyle would best reflect this time difference as it's natural for someone to have a different hairstyle after that length of time.

IncetonGames Conviction07

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Poll options for Mia's new model
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's hoping she gets left as the sex bomb she was as the old version. The longer hair on A would definitely work though. Either way, it still makes very little sense considering the dev already changed the model once before from plain jane to sex bomb status. The patrons loved it as i remember and to see a reversal of that now is a little confusing.

Last edited:

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Voted for A over on as I feel like it's the one that most closely resembles the original but a little bit better.

I'm all for the characters having their models updated, but if you're going to do it for just one of the Acts then don't make it too different from the original. If this were a vote on her new model for all Acts then I'd probably go with C, but for just Act 4 I think it's best to go for A.

However, I would also say that since Act 4 is set 2 years after Act 3, the B or C hairstyle on the A model would be better as, since it has been such a long time, a change of hairstyle would best reflect this time difference as it's natural for someone to have a different hairstyle after that length of time.

IncetonGames Conviction07
A is the best as for now, I can even get behind B. But I feel that C is faar too different from he original Mia.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
One question: will the Ren'py version of the game continue to be called like Living with Mia or will it change its name?

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Does anyone know anything about the poll?
Both here, and patreon, clearly tell you everything you need to know. But just for the hell of it, here are the options for the "new" Mia.
And at this point in time, option A is almost certainly going to be the winner.

Reactions: rgnar62
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes