Jan 15, 2020
got thru mia's swimsuit sidequest (mc and mia are having fun in pool) w/o crashes but still can't complete 4some scene in hotel room.

played 1.0 completed version and a lot has changed since then like emma isn't same as she was then nor is mia, dunno about parents since that save didn't have anything with them (visiting some relative).

if needs money then delivering drugs, kenneth in park west from mc's house, safe north from that knight (who also gives money), teacher in stripclub, girl in middle of road, granny in bookstrore (player's choice if returns 100 bucks and gets 20 bucks), that contest in mall and fishing (time consuming).
how can I reach the foursome scene?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
emma, sam, mia and mc? by starting mia's camgirl quest and accepting emma's help later which eventually leads mia to become stripper and eventually leads to hotel scene. it's quite a long road.

Reactions: 6667

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there's also earlier (very early) 4some (sorta) when mc, sam, emma and mia are partying at sam's and emma's house and which leads to 3some mc and sam banging emma while mia is passed out.

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
its the best story game i've ever played.
Hats Off to the Dev.
worth playing every single scene.
Ending Gave Me the Shivers.

:)

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
View attachment 241834

Overview:
The game was known as "My Sister Mia"

You the protagonist are a 18 year old that is about to finish high school. You live with your Mother, Father and a hot Sister (Mia). The game starts 2 days before the last day of school. You are behind in school and need to catch up on studying to pass. Your parents are going on a business trip to France for a weak. You are studying till late, your sister comes home and she is drunk. You try to take advantage of that.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-04
Release Date: 2019-05-04
Developer: -
Censorship: None
Version: Acts 1, 2, and 3 v1.5 Full
Platform: Windows / Mac
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Remove ads code: final1

Act 1 Remastered

Act 2 *v1.0 Full

Act 3 v1.5 Full
Win:
- - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED
Thanks to @andyaj for sharing!

Game has moved to Summer with Mia (Ren'Py)
*Act 2 is from 0.6 on-wards (doesn't include act 1)

View attachment 206321 View attachment 1747 View attachment 1748 View attachment 1749 View attachment 1750 View attachment 11463
its the best story game i've ever played.
Hats Off to the Dev.
worth playing every single scene.
Ending Gave Me the Shivers.

Reactions: kang34

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there's still act 4 left which should be released later this year but that'll be renpy not rpgm.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes