schaapmanev

Apr 25, 2017
Hi, does anyone still has the old original RPGM first release that had beastiality enabled in the game itself? Someone still has it on their computer and like to share? You can PM if you don't want to post publicly of course. Thanks if any can help.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, does anyone still has the old original RPGM first release that had beastiality enabled in the game itself? Someone still has it on their computer and like to share? You can PM if you don't want to post publicly of course. Thanks if any can help.
i posted links for that long ago and some1 dug up that post some months ago and my links worked at that time. it's 2 GB packet so i won't upload it anywhere atm.

google My Sister Mia v1.0full or My Sister Mia 0.x and you will find bestiality version links.

Module

Jul 19, 2017
Man, for one I didn't expect that story turns out that way. In fact, I played last version only now because I sorta lost of my interest in this game, but I'm literally shocked by the ending, in a good way. I agree with some of people who thinks it's a little rushed and illogical ending, because I think dev himself didn't think about whole scenery and how it will progress to the end starting this game as 'fun plain sex' project, and it's crucial for believing story. But anyway, I'm glad he did it. And I hope it will get only better. Damn feels, thank you dev.

Sorry for my runglish btw.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Ah man , this game.. some long-ish time ago i saw it on xxnx once and got serious hots for Mia i had to mute all audio because ass who recorded game kept rumbling like lunatic i forgot about it later.. (didn't even knew the name of the game) :( And now i see the game ,here and in full.. Love! :) Thanks

spkt

Feb 12, 2020
Does the remove ad code on the first post work for anyone? Just says it's the wrong code when I try.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
What is different routs in act 2 when you want to buy a jacket at the mall and the game says different choices will have different endings?
PS: And it says something about a side mission?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What is different routs in act 2 when you want to buy a jacket at the mall and the game says different choices will have different endings?
PS: And it says something about a side mission?
what exactly text says? don't exactly remember it so save before making choice and after completing try other route.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't remember that so save and try 1 path and thrn reload and try other etc.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes