there

Nov 23, 2016
This does not start if I unpack the game. What the hell is happening?

Last edited:

rebellare

Mar 30, 2017
Hi! Some of you already know that I'm one of the DEVs for Inceton games.
I'll answer some of the questions posted here and give some updates.
Here are the patch notes for version 0.4:
Now available on MAC OS X
New scenes,
107 New pictures
Two "Stop Motion" scenes
PC - gallery (you can access photos from previous days with the main character from the pc in your room)
Updated pictures from version 0.1
New and updated sprites
Updated level design
Saving game - Fixed
Optional side quests
New sound effects
Reduced size of the game

rebellare

Mar 30, 2017
Now for the questions and concernes...
First, YES the pedo has been fixed XD
Second, some of you have concernes about us making two games at the same time. The reason for this is that "Corrupting Jennifer" is more like a game where we test mechanics that we plan on using in "My sister Mia". Also, we've been doing this for about 2 months now so we're still getting the hang of it BUT with each update we get better (we hope xD)
The older pictures (version 0.1) have all been updated and we plan on updating version 0.2 also.
We still got many plans mechanics wise (Like story branching and exploratory quests and maybe even collectables) but at the moment we're a small team so it's hard to branch out the story since we only have one PC for rendering which limits the number of imgs we can produce and still put out a version each month.
Storywise, we got a lot of positive feedback and thanks to everyone for it, we will try to keep it as good or even better.

rebellare

Mar 30, 2017
PS
You can AMA about the game here or on our patreon:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
OP with new mega link updated
Instead of making it look like this:

Make it look like this:

Looks more organized and less clustered and every part is separated.

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
Cool, .4 and we're about at the length of an intro/demo. Seriously these updates are microscopic considering the amount of time between them.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes