Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
Is there an updated walk-trough of this or.... is it even needed? (I seem to recall having one for an earlier version of this game)

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Played the RenPy remake, and I liked it.
It feels way different, not better or worse right now, but is a chance to rework the story into something good.
The renders are still good, the music is not as annoying as before...
Now they just need to assemble the pieces of storyline they got, work a better progression for the mother, rework the botched 3-some/4-some scene of the last update.

Also, and this is important, no more damn mini-games, thank god.

Reactions: darkmine

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
I hope Emma will not remember anything in the morning, otherwise she will feel very awkward before Sam. :)

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
What bothers me is..MC fucked sis, came inside unprotected and she freaked.. she went through all the maze trouble to get the plan-b, did not take it but said now that i have it you can do me again and fill me up as you want and then i will take it.. then she goes to that party and gets wasted and.. that's it. Time should be up now and we still don't know if she took it? For all we know she could've lost it somewhere when she was wasted or forget about it or Aliens stole it for research... i hate teases (or oversights) like that. Also i agree... needs more Dog scenes because those fetishes are rare in games these days.

Reactions: ThunderZoo

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
do i need act 1 to play act 2? and do i just save act 2 over act 1 or do i keep both acts in there own file?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
take this as another 2 scene update.dev take the month and give us some meat on the bone.no i have not played this as 9.0a was rather weak.good game let down by the updates in my opinion but hey thats just me.sorry

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes