cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In the Coffeexhop after Ashley hands MC the cigarette the image freezes on the screen and blocks everything afterward. Is anyone else experiancing this?
I got same after declining smokes and that ruined bathroom bang.

Well, how can she be more drunk? She lost the oink game and after that it's linear. Is there something I'm missing?
not missing, she just was very drunk after party and due that siblings got home sis started to tease daddy and soon after that end of 0.8.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Ok, I've tried downloading from Mega twice, and from workupload once and the rar file for Act 2 is corrupted apparently. I accidentally downloaded the mac version, and it was fine, but as I don't use a mac, I'm kinda boned. Is there a working version of this game?

Reactions: volto

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Ok, I've tried downloading from Mega twice, and from workupload once and the rar file for Act 2 is corrupted apparently. I accidentally downloaded the mac version, and it was fine, but as I don't use a mac, I'm kinda boned. Is there a working version of this game?
Have you tried updating your archive extraction tool of choice?

The RAR "archive file format" was updated a while ago and if the "archive creation tool" of the person who created the RAR file is more up to date than your "archive extraction tool" then the RAR file will appear corrupted even though it isn't.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Help with the game to win 500.00 at the mall, quiz answers any one have them? Please

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I get that, what I mean is, are there new scenes? Or is it just bug-fixes?
V0.X is the full version meaning A=> alpha => 1 scene ?
B=> Beta => 1 more scene
without a letter => Full version => version finish ;) so more scene's then V0.XB

X=> Number in the update ;)

Reactions: jonrage39

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Beta is the early release test one, Alpha is finished version.
No yr wrong.

Alpha is first version that comes out then beta then without any letter in game.

Example: v0.9a - Is an ALPHA version of 0.9 (30$) v0.9b - Is the BETA version of 0.9 (30$) v0.9full - is the full version and will be released to 20$, 10$ and 5$ Patrons.

This is what they posted on a PUBLIC post as reaction. Hope this is more clear.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes