cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can do park trip and otherwise move via keyboard too. with easiest route you need to avoid only few protestors and punch their leader.

anyways here's your only xmas-present: savefile after completing park.

and update to 0.9b since its full version (and savefile is made by 0.9b and dunno about backwards compability).

Reactions: Labman2

Labman2

Jul 30, 2017
I couldn't get pass that last protester even with the keyboard... didn't even knew about the boss..

[just had to save a new slot with game close it, then replace it] It worked great....

Thank You Very Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this site!!!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well last protestor before boss is toughest to avoid if goes with shortest route (originally I didn't).

did you update to 0.9b or still using 0.9a?

Reactions: Labman2

Labman2

Jul 30, 2017
I jump in @ act 1 [complete] & act 2 0.9b update, never had 0.9a......

is there anything I'm missing at sister laptop ? I'm not able to do those firewalls...

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well your save said 0.9a and like it was mentioned earlier only pics of mia clothed behind firewall.

Labman2

Jul 30, 2017
that is weird I have 0.9b, great I didn't miss anything then.......... I can't wait for the next update..........

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
I'm very much looking forward to the next update. It's one of very few RPGM games I enjoy, mainly due to Mia's hotness (and craziness), but I also love the RenPy version, as I prefer RenPy and Mia looks even hotter there.

Reactions: patrickB

Labman2

Jul 30, 2017
I'm very much looking forward to the next update. It's one of very few RPGM games I enjoy, mainly due to Mia's hotness (and craziness), but I also love the RenPy version, as I prefer RenPy and Mia looks even hotter there.
I didn't know about My Sister Mia Ren'Py............. I can't find it ether.....

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
I didn't know about My Sister Mia Ren'Py............. I can't find it ether.....
First post of this thread, scroll down past act 1 and 2 and there's a mega-link for renpy v 0.1. So far it's just the first day, as they just started the renpy remake, but hopefully it'll take some nice new steps with the upcoming update. (Should be today?)

Labman2

Jul 30, 2017
First post of this thread, scroll down past act 1 and 2 and there's a mega-link for renpy v 0.1. So far it's just the first day, as they just started the renpy remake, but hopefully it'll take some nice new steps with the upcoming update. (Should be today?)
I totally missed it...

Thanks Again!!!!!!

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Tried this game for the first time tonight. Have to say the content is both witty and raunchy. Unlike most adult games it flows perfectly for an RPGMaker game in that it uses fast travel a lot and is always aiming for the next sex scene rather than some stupid mini game. And thankfully the minigames can be skipped... except for the drone minigame which I couldn't figure out what to do so ditched the game as too many retries just killed it for me. Oh and the sisters laptop minigame too. That was s**t but from reading on here it doesn't seem important.

If not for that then I truly would have rated the game 10/10 for what it set out to do.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Wasn't there supposed to be a December 22nd update? And on patreon, the Dec 22nd Summer with Mia still is listed as "upcoming". Anyone know what's up with that?

Reactions: darkmine
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes