LordLucifer

Sep 3, 2017
Incetons response to a comment:
"This past month was a turbulent one... With the changes to Patreon's guidelines we where not sure what was gonna happen to us... We spent a shit-ton of time editing our page and the whole story had to be rewritten for this version (due to the changes). The next version is a big one it's v1.0 after all :)"
Have you heard anything about whether there will be a patch to have the incest content? Or is the story actually going to be changing?

snogard

Apr 26, 2017
How does everyone feel about the renpy version of the game? I don't find that it adds anything. If anything it feels jarring because you don't have a transition between scenes the game just drags you there. no hallway or street. I feel like having no world is kinda like missing out.
I actually liked it quite a bit, Renpy is just a better engine than rpg maker. Now do we need a remake of an unfinished game? I guess that's the question to ask. Probably not, in my mind. I'd rather them spend their time finishing the original game first.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
I think dev should abandon RPGM for Renpy instead of trying to do both concurrently. Attempting to keep both updated will just end up limiting the size of updates for both. Instead of half-assing two things, it's better to do one thing whole-assed.

Also, Renpy seems like it would be easier to patch incest back into.

mangkanor

Oct 26, 2017
newbie question please do respect,i downloaded both of its version, do i need to play both of version? or something i need to combine there files?
thanks in advance for the answer

Sep 27, 2017
newbie question please do respect,i downloaded both of its version, do i need to play both of version? or something i need to combine there files?
thanks in advance for the answer
You can download them separately, and play the acts completely separately from each other. There is no need to combine the files.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Finished Act1 full and after getting its end and aka Mia ambushed in bushes can't continue it in Act2 since in waterpark those Mexicans are blocking every route to Mia et co (don't think they even are in park) and trying to load older save starts game from restaurant which isn't actually in game at all.

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
Well, this game is the shining example why I will never pay money for unfinished game. So creator just decided to show his middle finger to all his paying subscribers, and just re-relies his old story in new format. I say it's just a cash grab.

Arrenis

Jun 23, 2017
New update 0.9b

Windows
Mac
The file is damaged. I get the message that winrar cannot open the file as the format is unrecognisable

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
The file is damaged. I get the message that winrar cannot open the file as the format is unrecognisable
The RAR file format was updated a while ago, if your archive extractor tool is old (or one of the minor ones) then new RAR files will appear corrupted. Either update your extractor if it's old or switch to one of the major ones like 7Zip.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not for act2 but game warns if you get to point where saving is important and otherwise there are few points where going too far is bad and reloading from save is necessarily.

Labman2

Jul 30, 2017
act 2, I need help;

I have wrist carpal tunnel & I do well except for timing events..

I can not get past the protesters..

If someone could use my save file & get past those damn protesters....
I'd really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: patrickB
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes