cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
in the end of 0.9b full and in the start of 1.0a (and b and full). wasn't possible to save after fucking mommy dearest in 0.9b full so if has savefile (like mine attached) before mia does her show in front of tv then can see son and and momma action and daughter and daddy action.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looks like I'm going to have to start the game again as the save files I have are from the older versions and and all but one of them have tons of boxes in the downstairs and one that looked right but you couldn't leave or anything and the one that comes with this download is shit because the dad isn't blocked.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just act 2 with the parents now how.

Noticed the author is wrong with the contra code they have a person saying it's up up down left right left right b a start when it's actually in fact up up down down left right left right b a start.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Is there any way to cheat past the fucking button mashing joke mini games or a way to slow the timer down? I did the one for the kid but the one to do for the sisters computer is a fucking joke.

SHANEBLACK

Mar 31, 2017
Is there any way to cheat past the fucking button mashing joke mini games or a way to slow the timer down? I did the one for the kid but the one to do for the sisters computer is a fucking joke.
you dont need to pass it you can skip that

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Thought there might of been a hidden thing if you were able to complete them.

Is there a walkthrough for some of this stuff? I also find it funny that even with the dad and daughter turned off there is still a scene with the daughter showing her herself to her dad while getting the barque stuff ready.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Whoever uploads the newest version will be my hero for life. Mia and her resting bitch face has become an obsession.

Reactions: terrashock
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes