Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
Get an error when we have to go to the waterpark, just when the new page pop it replay the shady guys trying to rape Mia and after the dog "rescue" her I can do nothing. By the way, there is no way Mia sleep naked like that with no dog enjoying this moment before the mc came to play and finger ass her. And why the dad/others guys always have to get involved in theses games where you play the son....

May 30, 2017
Get an error when we have to go to the waterpark, just when the new page pop it replay the shady guys trying to rape Mia and after the dog "rescue" her I can do nothing. By the way, there is no way Mia sleep naked like that with no dog enjoying this moment before the mc came to play and finger ass her. And why the dad/others guys always have to get involved in theses games where you play the son....
same on me. dont know how to fix tho

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
same on me. dont know how to fix tho
yep, me too
but setting switch park_turneri to True solves this problem
save provided with release didn't have that issue
you can try a save file editor
but i use a java script plugin, you can find it
download it and read the install instructions, it's not that hard
a really powerful tool in such situations ...and also good for cheating :closedtongue:
or you use the save provided with the release

Reactions: randomguy26

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Can someone share save game with all sex scenes with Mia?
are 6 or 7 scenes
each scene a save game
6 or 7 saves games I think

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
my post about the switch 'park_turneri' was wrong
sorry for that
actually it's switch #1 which is in my save set to True
so when you enter the park map, the game starts the the scene with mia and the 2 dudes (switch #1 is the trigger)
i changed map4.json to set that switch to False (don't wanna search where it is set wrong)
you can dl it
put the file in gamedir\www\data and overwrite the old one
you have to start a game with a save before mia changes into her bikini
hope it solves your problems, here it works fine

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
sorry for that
so when you enter the park map, the game starts the the scene with mia and the 2 dudes (switch #1 is the trigger)
i changed map4.json to set that switch to False (don't wanna search where it is set wrong)
you can dl it
Thanks, it worked!

aslknaslknd

Jul 9, 2017
Kinda dissapointed with the Emma side quest scene, I hope i the next update you'll get the fuck emma without her being drunk.

Reactions: Den187

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
sorry for that
you can dl it
I don't see a dog.... hope he is in 1.0 Full

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I don't remember the last time I played the RPGMaker version, old saved work? the last thing I remember from the last version I played was an scene where we used a drone.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I don't see a dog.... hope he is in 1.0 Full
don't get it right now :confused:
in the current update the dog doesn't appear and if you answered the bestiality question at gamestart with yes you get your time with doggy

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
in 1.0b the barbecue event, mia gets the tablecloth and goes outside but that's it, she doesn't put the table cloth on the table and can't go back inside, can't talk to dad or anything wtf? yea i restarted from new game instead of using the save cuz i wasn't sure i wasn't going to miss something. now i'm stuck. last version it went thru this part with no trouble.

edit: nevermind, finally found the trigger location.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
yep, me too
but setting switch park_turneri to True solves this problem
save provided with release didn't have that issue
just to let you know, the save provided does have that issue.. it crashed on my game and my save was way too far back but i had caught up to where #5 was so i loaded it and went from there, same problem going to waterpark.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes