cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
hello i'm in chapter 1, i'm blocking with sister mia i can not go to her room nie in sibling brother. the only places where I can go this the parents' rooms and the bathroom. but I do not know what to do, I look for mutuals and nothing? help

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just to let you know, the save provided does have that issue.. it crashed on my game and my save was way too far back but i had caught up to where #5 was so i loaded it and went from there, same problem going to waterpark.
save 5 worked for me :confused:
but you can use my changed map, should solve the problem

my post about the switch 'park_turneri' was wrong
sorry for that
actually it's switch #1 which is in my save set to True
so when you enter the park map, the game starts the the scene with mia and the 2 dudes (switch #1 is the trigger)
i changed map4.json to set that switch to False (don't wanna search where it is set wrong)
you can dl it
put the file in gamedir\www\data and overwrite the old one
you have to start a game with a save before mia changes into her bikini
hope it solves your problems, here it works fine

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
I found one Bug in this game : when Name and Mia go to the park and two gyse atak Mia in finaly Name changes in Mia and game crushed !

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Is it ?

There's no changelog, so it's a bit hard to know what was updated.
It's also lacking an "Updated" line.
If the thing says 1.0b then yes. It has a decent bit of new content. Alledgedly it's pretty buggy, but starting from the included save file instead of my own save, I didn't experience any bugs

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
you can download this and replace yours
the firewall minigame should be easier, but don't blame me if not, i'm no rpgmaker guru o_O
i can't test it, no save for that event

update: ..ok ..tested ..works fine, you have enough time now

Reactions: Torak01

El Malo

Jan 26, 2018
save 5 worked for me :confused:
but you can use my changed map, should solve the problem
you can download this and replace yours
the firewall minigame should be easier, but don't blame me if not, i'm no rpgmaker guru o_O
i can't test it, no save for that event
This version of Map004 works perfectly for the last scene, however earlier in the game, you may have to load the park/waterpark map :
At the mall with Ashley, if you choose to peek twice & ask her name, you can meet her at the chinese restaurant instead of going back home. It leads to a car ride to the park.
Here, the bug is still on after reviewing dialogs from the first scene on a black screen. No park, no scene with Ashley.

Reactions: -Loli-Ghost-

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
This version of Map004 works perfectly for the last scene, however earlier in the game, you may have to load the park/waterpark map :
At the mall with Ashley, if you choose to peek twice & ask her name, you can meet her at the chinese restaurant instead of going back home. It leads to a car ride to the park.
Here, the bug is still on after reviewing dialogs from the first scene on a black screen. No park, no scene with Ashley.
here is new , hope it fixes your problem

Reactions: BillyKidd
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes