patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
having issues with the maze...can't go around girl is at the end...?
It's a bit of a pain in the ass, but do-able, go completely at the outer side of the maze, first go up, then to the right, then down. Only at the end it's tricky, but the girl is there...

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
It's a bit of a pain in the ass, but do-able, go completely at the outer side of the maze, first go up, then to the right, then down. Only at the end it's tricky, but the girl is there...
Sorry, it's been a while, that was not what you asked for... It's difficult to pass that girl at the end indeed, sorry don't remember how I did that. Maybe somebody else active in this thread ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i posted save after park quite a long time ago so unless you want to try to pass it find that save.

anyways it just requires speedy moving when girl before bossgirl isn't watching on mia's direction.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Wow, finally , some brother and sister sex again, but the MC's plan could be dangerous, Maybe the bestfriend Sam will also want Mia for himself and then blackmail her using the picture without the MC's consent.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

darkmine

Jun 16, 2017
Well... thinking about how fu*king Patreon treats incest adult games developers... I'm starting to worry about MSM too. It's just a matter of time. But I would sure love to see new update asap..

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Is Ren'py V.0.1 include both ACT 1 and 2 or just a portion of it
renpy version starts where rpgm version act1 had started and contains only a bit of act1

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i have a little problem that really give me a huge pain!
I download the game, i unzip it and as always i put me old save to restart where i leave in the past v0.9
But than in this v1.0 i had a little surprised -.- that i really do not like!
If you start with old save file. The game do not remember the starting answer where you have to choice if you wanna disabilited the bestiality or the raped thing or the dad/daughter and so on. And then after i reload me save file -.- i see something that i do not wanna see! Me precius mia -.- start to give an hj to the father! I am really disappoint that there is no warning about that! Now i need to restart from the 0 the intere game! Because i fear all the fetish are in on mode. And i do not wanna see bestiality or raped or dad and daughter thing! I like to play only with the son and have all the girl with him!

So if someone do not know, warning if you do not like some fetish restart the game! Or you can see something you do not wanna see.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Can someone share save game with all sex scenes with Mia?
are 6 or 7 scenes
each scene a save game
6 or 7 saves games I think :kissingheart:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no raping in game, only attempt which gets interrupted before it even begins by the dog.

depends what is counted as sexscene she has quite a many scenes since she gets orgasm in hospital etc, if only scenes where she either fucks or sucks are counted then 10ish.

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
i dont think so, we can be happy, if they wont cut it.. but i would guess in the new version dog will be gone :(

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some help with this game. Because perhaps i do something wrong and i just do not understand it.
At the start of the game, the autor give you the choice to block or unlock certain fetish.
1) Do you wanna bestiality? And i say NO! Because i do not like girl/woman who fuck animal. Then again the game ask me: Are you sure do you wanna turn off bestiality? And i say YES. I really do not understand why ask me twice!?
2) Do you wanna see rape scene? And i say NO! I do not like see other man rape me girl/woman.
3) Do you wanna some mother/son? And i say YES because i wanna see i like incest mother son.
4) Dad/daughter? NO! NO! NO! I like incest. But if i play as a son/brother i do not wanna other man in me game! So i say NO!

Now can someone explain to me this thing? When in the game the MC go to buy meat at the chinese restaurant because he lost is wallet you need to find a way to find it. So after some thing. You win 500$ and a fucking with a girl.
But while you are fucking with that girl, the game show what your sister is doing!
Can someone tell me why... why if i turn off dad/daughter the daughter wanna see if her fathar have an erection?

Have i miss something? I turn off dad/daughter! Have i to wait for daughter to want to do BJ to the Dad further on?

Because some post later i write of this problem! Thinking it was a save file problem for the new update!
Can someone tell me if i can progress safely? I do not wanna see the daughter do BJ with the father!
That's why I started a new game from scratch! Anticipate thankses.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some help with this game. Because perhaps i do something wrong and i just do not understand it.
At the start of the game, the autor give you the choice to block or unlock certain fetish.
1) Do you wanna bestiality? And i say NO! Because i do not like girl/woman who fuck animal. Then again the game ask me: Are you sure do you wanna turn off bestiality? And i say YES. I really do not understand why ask me twice!?
2) Do you wanna see rape scene? And i say NO! I do not like see other man rape me girl/woman.
3) Do you wanna some mother/son? And i say YES because i wanna see i like incest mother son.
4) Dad/daughter? NO! NO! NO! I like incest. But if i play as a son/brother i do not wanna other man in me game! So i say NO!

Now can someone explain to me this thing? When in the game the MC go to buy meat at the chinese restaurant because he lost is wallet you need to find a way to find it. So after some thing. You win 500$ and a fucking with a girl.
But while you are fucking with that girl, the game show what your sister is doing!
Can someone tell me why... why if i turn off dad/daughter the daughter wanna see if her fathar have an erection?

Have i miss something? I turn off dad/daughter! Have i to wait for daughter to want to do BJ to the Dad further on?

Because some post later i write of this problem! Thinking it was a save file problem for the new update!
Can someone tell me if i can progress safely? I do not wanna see the daughter do BJ with the father!
That's why I started a new game from scratch! Anticipate thankses.
your answers at the start for bestiality, mom/son, father/daughter are not considered in every scene
so you have to live with some kink you don't wanna see :closedtongue:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
your answers at the start for bestiality, mom/son, father/daughter are not considered in every scene
so you have to live with some kink you don't wanna see :closedtongue:
So who is the point to give us a turn off at the start, if there is something that you are forced to see?
Or you are just joking? Because i understand the Doctor scene. And there is no problem, because nothing happen with the turn off option. But if now the thing are change i prefer that someone tell me the thing.
So if you are joking ok. But if not i wanna know.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes