goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
there are already barely bestiality dog contents in 3d games and you complain about it @gestved you can turn it off, right ;) , where is the problem, the more fetish "options", yes OPTIONS, the better... :eazyHype:

how about we drop some of your fetishes :kissingheart:.. and btw guys dont compare a game with real life.. two different things, i really really dont like bestiality in real life, never ever, not even a bit! But in games, its something different, i dont know why, it adds variation.. like monsters, zombies, beasts even insects and stuff.. xD

TrashyMia

Feb 4, 2018
Stumbled on this game from TPB, only had .4 ACT1. Bugs everywhere but not a bad story to start. Realized it's now 1.0 and Act2 had to sub up to support the author. $10 was nothing. Currently downloading ACT2 and hoping it picks up.

Anyone have a suggestion for a game like this but with 'real' choices that change the story? So far I haven't found any in this game.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
there are already barely bestiality dog contents in 3d games and you complain about it @gestved you can turn it off, right ;) , where is the problem, the more fetish "options", yes OPTIONS, the better... :eazyHype:

how about we drop some of your fetishes :kissingheart:.. and btw guys dont compare a game with real life.. two different things, i really really dont like bestiality in real life, never ever, not even a bit! But in games, its something different, i dont know why, it adds variation.. like monsters, zombies, beasts even insects and stuff.. XD
hey pal, I never said the dev should drop his game because it has bestiality, I just said I wasn't going to download it, I'm just one guy. I'm sure it has it's market and the dev can do whatever he wants, I am not obliged to play it either

churrored

Nov 5, 2017
so has she had sex with the dog in the more recent updates or did it get gutted after the bj because of patreon crackdown?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Problem here is not that some fetishes are included... problem is that even tho we're given an option to "turn them off" at the start, some of them are still unavoidable and you get to see them even if we choose not to!

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
@Ripe
with that you are right, but the other pal meant something different ;)
The developer have to correct that, i agree.. but being happy, that fetishes will get cut ain't the good way. :D

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
don't get it right now :confused:
in the current update the dog doesn't appear and if you answered the bestiality question at gamestart with yes you get your time with doggy
What version is the dog scene in do you have a link? And how far into the game is it?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
What version is the dog scene in do you have a link? And how far into the game is it?
just start a new game in act2, in the first scene mia gets acquainted with doggy

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
just start a new game in act2, in the first scene mia gets acquainted with doggy
Can you continue act 2 from a act 1 save or does it not matter? Also why does act 2 have a saved game in slot 5 that i downloaded? wait this game has rape? it better not i hope the brother saves her from being raped.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
WTF she better not get raped i'll never play a game from this creator again. Okay good i was worried because i can't stand rape it is what i hate the most i would rather break my bones than see any rape.

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
WTF she better not get raped i'll never play a game from this creator again. Okay good i was worried because i can't stand rape it is what i hate the most i would rather break my bones than see any rape.
man, calm down.. nobody gets raped ;)
save slot 5 is from dev, normally end of last update
and no need of act1 save for act2

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
Act 2 is separate from Act1.. dl Act 2, start it.. and it will begin in Act 2, no saves from Act1 needed.. And there is no rape.. dog saves you

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes