MeatWaffle

Sep 27, 2017
Why is this game so big being so short?
its what happens to RPG maker when you stick custom assets especially HD 3D models. Dev probably also left in all the stock RPG maker stuff when the game was compiled. So you get the size of the engine plus any custom assets placed in game. Thus. big ass size.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I continue to hope that in the v1.0 final -.- the autor correct those error. Because again... if i turn off Bestiality/rape/dad/daughter i do not wanna see any sex scene related. I can understand some funny thing like, she is bored and then she show some tit or some ass, just to see some reaction. But i do not wanna see any BJ, any Titjob any sex scene!
If a game have the option to turn on and off some thing, then the autor must keep to the plan.

MeatWaffle

Sep 27, 2017
I continue to hope that in the v1.0 final -.- the autor correct those error. Because again... if i turn off Bestiality/rape/dad/daughter i do not wanna see any sex scene related. I can understand some funny thing like, she is bored and then she show some tit or some ass, just to see some reaction. But i do not wanna see any BJ, any Titjob any sex scene!
If a game have the option to turn on and off some thing, then the autor must keep to the plan.

If you are looking for games without Adult content... then you are in the wrong place. Perhaps Steam would be more to your liking. Some of the games you find here are on steam and they have minimal adult content to offend you. Maybe a game like POKEMON or Sonic the Hedgehog is more your speed. Just a thought.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
If you are looking for games without Adult content... then you are in the wrong place. Perhaps Steam would be more to your liking. Some of the games you find here are on steam and they have minimal adult content to offend you. Maybe a game like POKEMON or Sonic the Hedgehog is more your speed. Just a thought.
You really have to explain that i mean come on it is clear this is an adult site.

MeatWaffle

Sep 27, 2017
You really have to explain that i mean come on it is clear this is an adult site.
I know... but read the guys post. He's bitching because his game does not have a way to shut off the sex scenes. I was like..."fuckin seriously?" So I felt an "Asshole" response was in order. :)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I know... but read the guys post. He's bitching because his game does not have a way to shut off the sex scenes. I was like..."fuckin seriously?" So I felt an "Asshole" response was in order. :)
You post make me laugh because you do not understand a think for who i say.
I am not speak or write for the adult thing. I come on this site because i wanna play incest game. And not stupid game.
This game at the start give you choice. Choice that the autor just remove without any reason.
If you start this game, the game tell you...
Do you like bestiality? In me case no, so the game turn off the bestiality thing
Do you like rape? I say no because i do not like.
Mom and son? Yes
Dad and daughter? No

I wanna play a game where the mc fuck all the girls! So i set the game like this:
MC can fuck is sister and is mother. And if the game give me the possibility to fuck other girls ok.
The game start well and the autor with the turn off do a good thing.
But... unexpectedly without any reason the autor start to bypass his turn off choice. Introducing some thing which are in contrast with its rules themselves.

So now if you are come her just to do some stupid post and gain some point in post, just do not quote me post. Avoid me post. Because you say really a stupid thing. Because like you say i now see a new asshole coming. And that asshole is you! so response was in order :)

Reactions: pappypop

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
No, "he's bitching" because game give you an option to turn certain content off and then ignore your choice... so maybe you should read his post once again.

Let me put his complaints this way: if you go to a restaurant, order a steak and when given choice of how you want it (rare, medium or done) you choose medium and then get it rare, would you complain? Same principle apply here... developer gave us a choice to turn somthing off and then go on and ignore our choice.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I dowloaded part 2 but can't extract, pls help.
You should give a bit more information about it. Can't extract with what?
In case you're trying to extract it with WinRAR, then you may need a newer version of WinRAR. But 7-zip can extract rar-files, too. Just make sure that you have the newest 7-zip.

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
sometimes I wonder if this is a brother sister incest story or a harem story about a guy and a girl sleeping around the neighborhood (occasionally banging each other)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Why does every game has to be categorized and be limited with some stupid genre? The best games are of mixed genres.

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Mixing things isn't always the best idea, sometimes it works like milk and cookies and sometimes its boiled goose with ice cream. Besides the game is about a dude banging his sister, surely you aren't hoping to find gay sex in there.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes