Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Hey i haver an issue, i don't remember i had this one but when i have to go find meat for dad , i lost my wallet but and can't enter in the mall... help !

BGallow

Nov 13, 2017
Guess it's time to finally delete Act 1 v0.1 v0.5 and v0.6 and just download the complete version.
Haven't tried Act 2 yet hope I like it as well.
Any news on the RenPlay version? Is it still being made?

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 11463

About this game:
You the protagonist are a 18 year old that is about to finish high school. You live with your Mother, Father and a hot Sister (Mia)
The game starts 2 days before the last day of school. You are behind in school and need to catch up on studying to pass. Your parents are going on a business trip to France for a weak. You are studying till late, your sister comes home and she is drunk. You try to take advantage of that.​

Censorship: None
Version: Act 1 and 2 and Ren'py v.0.1
Developer:
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre: Incest, 3DCG, RPG Maker MV, Big breasts, Teasing

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Act 1 Complete Edition *:
- - - - - - -

Download Act 2 ** v1.0full
WIN: - - - - -
MAC: - - - -

Ren'py V.0.1

thx @sepc31

*Full Act 1 v0.5
**Act 2 is from 0.6 on-wards (doesn't include act 1)

View attachment 1747 View attachment 1748 View attachment 1749 View attachment 1750
the same crap bug when MC leaves home with Mia to go to Water Park and then repeats the scene where they try to rape Mia in Park alone and the dog saves her! What else is going on with this?

since the previous update I'm with this BUG..

HELP PLEASE.....

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
Just found the strip and the anal fuck starting from where the last version ends. That's it for the update, isn't it?

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
awesome. so by '1.0 full', does that mean act 1 & 2 combined? 1.8GB so seems so?

NVM, DL just finished, act 2.
But looks like they took out the dog stuff tho? started a new game & its not there...
God damn it!
This was the only western game that had that kind of content! Removing my pledge instantly...
Damn IT!

/sidenote: seems like the pictures for the dog scenes are still in the game folder...

Reactions: AdultKing

darkmine

Jun 16, 2017
I can't seem to find the side quests with Ashley. It says "in front of the chinese place" but I can't find her there.. am I just blind or what? :D Can someone help?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
so no new content with dad in this update? or they already have sex?
No they haven't yet but I think they will in the future so I hope the dev will consider to atleast make it optional just in case. I can stand the dog (too bad bestiality content has been removed probably because of patreon rules) but I can't really stand another human dick inside my lovely sister beside me :)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Sadly Dog content is gone for good even at the beginning they removed it.

God damn it!
This was the only western game that had that kind of content! Removing my pledge instantly...
Damn IT!

/sidenote: seems like the pictures for the dog scenes are still in the game folder...
Blame Patreon because of their stupid rules. It has been removed because of that as well as other incest genre

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Sadly Dog content is gone for good even at the beginning they removed it.

Blame Patreon because of their stupid rules. It has been removed because of that as well as other incest genre
at least you have the images, they aren't removed

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes