Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
yup there are no choices anymore, I just hope that act 3 will allow us to chose
if inceton remains on patreon, he has to obey their tos
dog removed and mia, brother and parents are no longer related
it's quite funny explained in the beginning with some notes
so don't expect, that any beastiality, incest or whatever will be return to the game
and therefore inceton sees no use for choices, it's just sex between 'actors'
if he finds no other way of funding his game, i'm afraid act3 will be different than act1 and early act2

SystemOne

Apr 28, 2017
if inceton remains on patreon, he has to obey their tos
dog removed and mia, brother and parents are no longer related
it's quite funny explained in the beginning with some notes
so don't expect, that any beastiality, incest or whatever will be return to the game
and therefore inceton sees no use for choices, it's just sex between 'actors'
if he finds no other way of funding his game, i'm afraid act3 will be different than act1 and early act2
yeah I know what you mean but honestly, if there is not bestiality or incest it's ok
I just don't want to see Mia getting fucked by every "actors" as you said but it's just my wish

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
ok, i hope all the retry and give up stuff still works, because i've deleted many lines :coldsweat:
reason for this hiccup: again inceton mixed up already used switches, this time from the mini game and the late phase of the game

@klx could you please change this updated bugfix in op, thx
Thanks this fixes the Firewall problem.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
ok, i hope all the retry and give up stuff still works, because i've deleted many lines :coldsweat:
reason for this hiccup: again inceton mixed up already used switches, this time from the mini game and the late phase of the game

@klx could you please change this updated bugfix in op, thx
you are the man. that did it =) thanks much

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks for responding so quickly, but when i go to the computer it says "the pc gallery is currently under construction coming back soon..."
we are talking about the anal sex scene in waterpark?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
yea, after that. it says i take her home. Then it just has me standing next to her bed.
maybe your save got corrupted, try , it's directly before mia changes into bikini, so you have to endure the sex scene again :eek:

(sorry had to edit post, damn fat fingers)

Reactions: BillyKidd

schaapmanev

Apr 25, 2017
Hi, just finished act 2 and enjoyed it. Was wondering where the dog scenes are located. They are in the image directory, but cant seem to trigger them in the game.

Anybody knows more?

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes