schaapmanev

Apr 25, 2017
Well maybe its a separate quest I have still to find. Anyway if not, you can find them in the images directory. Not all lost yet. :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Well maybe its a separate quest I have still to find. Anyway if not, you can find them in the images directory. Not all lost yet. :)
you can search till sun explodes, you won't find anything :evilsmile:
beastiality got axed due to patreon tos

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Someone please post a save file after the 5 firewalls have been breached. In the new version, after you finish all 5 walls, there is a bug where the game stops working.
Well if you just want to advance the game you just have to fail the mini-game on purpose then choose " GIVE UP " instead of Retry do not break the FIREWALL anymore. It's not mandatory to break the firewall to continue the game anyway then bug will not occur if you choose giveup

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Baghram

Sep 17, 2017
After the waterpark when we carry Mia home my game bugs out. I stand next to the bed and I don't know what to do next. I can't go down because the stairs don't work. There is nobody on the second floor and I've tried multiple saves. Can anyone help me solve this?

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Well if you just want to advance the game you just have to fail the mini-game on purpose then choose " GIVE UP " instead of Retry do not break the FIREWALL anymore. It's not mandatory to break the firewall to continue the game anyway then bug will not occur if you choose giveup
nope, bug would remain
but if you use my fix, all works as intended
it's in op <<Bug Fix>>

After the waterpark when we carry Mia home my game bugs out. I stand next to the bed and I don't know what to do next. I can't go down because the stairs don't work. There is nobody on the second floor and I've tried multiple saves. Can anyone help me solve this?
also for you, use my fix

Baghram

Sep 17, 2017
nope, bug would remain
it's in op <<Bug Fix>>

also for you, use my fix
I've tried that save, it doesn't work. I'm also not certain the save shows up when I place it in my save folder.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I've tried that save, it doesn't work. I'm also not certain the save shows up when I place it in my save folder.
nah.. not a save

it fixes park bug + firewall mini game + doubles time for mini game

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
nope, bug would remain
it's in op <<Bug Fix>>

also for you, use my fix
No , if you give up and fail the mini-game you can advance the game. That's what I did and it works for me so how can you say bug would remain

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
No , if you give up and fail the mini-game you can advance the game. That's what I did and it works for me so how can you say bug would remain
because without the fix you run into a bug when returning from waterpark
to clarify: switches used in minigame are also used when returning from waterpark and results in freezing your progress
the problem is: 2 events use the same switch as start trigger, so actually 2 events start at the same time, problems are inevitable

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
if inceton remains on patreon, he has to obey their tos
dog removed and mia, brother and parents are no longer related
it's quite funny explained in the beginning with some notes
so don't expect, that any beastiality, incest or whatever will be return to the game
and therefore inceton sees no use for choices, it's just sex between 'actors'
if he finds no other way of funding his game, i'm afraid act3 will be different than act1 and early act2
For me I think that "Actor" thing is just like a cover or an excuse just to say that he follow patreon rules. So for me and I think for Inceton. They are still and really related nothing has change

rebellare

Mar 30, 2017
The version with the fix for the "after mini-game" scene is already up on the Patreon. It was the switch mix-up as "the66" said. Should all work fine now.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
The version with the fix for the "after mini-game" scene is already up on the Patreon. It was the switch mix-up as "the66" said. Should all work fine now.
also the waterpark bug?
are you his patreon? if yes, he should look what i did in minigame with retry/give up, it's probably better than his if then overkill ;)

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
For me I think that "Actor" thing is just like a cover or an excuse just to say that he follow patreon rules. So for me and I think for Inceton. They are still and really related nothing has change
yep, but he has to pretend not
and some content had to be removed for that reason

some pages back i posted a save b4 waterpark event
not exactly what you are looking 4 but hey.. :p

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes