Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
For me, until there is a patch for add the incest plot i am ok. Because i know the real plot till from chapter 1.
But if i cant avoid other sex scene i do not think i wanna play this game anymore.
I mean i play as the mc and i wanna fuck all the girls/woman with the mc. So if inceton put choice system i am ok.
But if inceton istead wanna let other man bang and fuck Mia, then i think that day i just deleted the intere folder from me pc.

I just do not understand why add a turn off/on system and then suddenly remove it. I am really disappoint about this.

Edit

Someone know if there is some patch to remove that stupid write where the autor fake this actors thing? Trust me i am really disappoint with this patreon shit of censored all this thing. I just continue to not understand. Also now if you start a new game, he completly remove the turn off and on system. And this thing really bother me much more. Because now i fear all the shit are coming in this game.
I really hope that i am wrong, but if me fear become true i think i really need to cancel this game for me folder. I do not wanna play stupid thing only because the autor do not find a safe way to continue is game.

SHANEBLACK

Mar 31, 2017
For me, until there is a patch for add the incest plot i am ok. Because i know the real plot till from chapter 1.
But if i cant avoid other sex scene i do not think i wanna play this game anymore.
I mean i play as the mc and i wanna fuck all the girls/woman with the mc. So if inceton put choice system i am ok.
But if inceton istead wanna let other man bang and fuck Mia, then i think that day i just deleted the intere folder from me pc.

I just do not understand why add a turn off/on system and then suddenly remove it. I am really disappoint about this.

Edit

Someone know if there is some patch to remove that stupid write where the autor fake this actors thing? Trust me i am really disappoint with this patreon shit of censored all this thing. I just continue to not understand. Also now if you start a new game, he completly remove the turn off and on system. And this thing really bother me much more. Because now i fear all the shit are coming in this game.
I really hope that i am wrong, but if me fear become true i think i really need to cancel this game for me folder. I do not wanna play stupid thing only because the autor do not find a safe way to continue is game.
Dafuq did i just read...

Reactions: JustBrowsing97

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I think he's complaining about the game jumping from the MC's point of view to Mia's... just to fulfill random fetishes like bestiality or a Dad/daughter relationship.
And I agree...

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I think he's complaining about the game jumping from the MC's point of view to Mia's... just to fulfill random fetishes like bestiality or a Dad/daughter relationship.
And I agree...
Yup, that and the fact that Inceton removed questions about what we want/don't want to see in the game so we can no longer fit the game to our preferences considering there are no optional scenes in this game (can it even be called game if there is no choices involved?).

Reactions: CuP1D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bestiality can be avoided, doubt mc will bang mommy more or daddy bang mia.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well since beginning she hasn't had sex with anyone else than brother besides dog licking her pussy twice and some fun with neighbors and doc dildoing her and bj to daddy so not sure what are you after.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
as of version 1.0full there are no options anymore
Oh, I didn't notice since I was playing off old saves. Let me test setting the options on an old version then moving the saves over to the new version. If it stops the dog and Daddy scenes, I'll post it.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Oh, I didn't notice since I was playing off old saves. Let me test setting the options on an old version then moving the saves over to the new version. If it stops the dog and Daddy scenes, I'll post it.
you won't find what you are looking for
scenes got deleted (not all)
even setting the variables for bestiality, mom/son, father/daughter to on won't bring them back
i tried this for myself some days ago, didn't work

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes