ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
they tell me what I have to do here they are going to sell me to the store without selling anything
When the first time I received a red warning message, I can not move forward
walk through the aisles to pick up 3 things and then stand behind the girl.
male sure you save before because if you ask her for a favor afterwards there is a bug during the HJ scene.

only in bugged act.
which is.. the second one??

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
not atm and unlikely in near future either.
problem is, the scenes got deleted in the scripts
not commented out, the code is gone
one have to take an old version, extract every line of code containing bestiality and insert this in the last version (and hoping not to break the game)
i doubt that someone have the time and patience to do this

Reactions: ipfakealias

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
that's a shame... I wonder why going through the trouble of erasing it from act 2 while leaving it in act 1
also now all the scenes with the dog are a waste of time, if anything they probably should have deleted them altogether

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
that's a shame... I wonder why going through the trouble of erasing it from act 2 while leaving it in act 1
also now all the scenes with the dog are a waste of time, if anything they probably should have deleted them altogether
act2 was his current game on patreon and to comply with their tos, he had no other choice

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and again too much work to delete dog etc from act1 and that work would be out of act2/3.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
act2 was his current game on patreon and to comply with their tos, he had no other choice
He's not out of the ballpark yet, though. The waterpark scene with the gloryhole was blackmail and, in a sense, rape. But he can't change everything over night and Patreon goes harder after some things than others, I guess. Not to mention the whole incest thing ;-)

@muttdoggy you should probably get rid of the bestiality tag above and add blackmail.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no but tips on what to do on certain points (aka difficult) have been posted.

Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
hey what happened to the dog scene at the beginning oh act 2 ? i played an old version of act 2 a while back so i don't have the saves for this full version so i started a new game , did they cut the stuff with the dog or something ?

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes