terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Patreon just makes me laugh. It specifically states that they will allow such things as Incest if they review it and find it to be within a better context, and used Game of Thrones fanfictions as an example. Game of Thrones? This makes no fucking sense. We all know that if Game of Thrones had started on Patreon under these guidlines it would be swiftly fucking removed. In other words, Incest is totally fine in their book, so long as it's been shoved into view of a global audience. Fuck off.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Anyone has contact on Inceton? Do you know how he is going to solve this? His plans for future? It was naive if he taught that patreon crusade against incest games will miss him...

Reactions: darkmine

SHANEBLACK

Mar 31, 2017
Anyone has contact on Inceton? Do you know how he is going to solve this? His plans for future? It was naive if he taught that patreon crusade against incest games will miss him...
Talked with him the game will be called from now on "Living with Mia" words incest, brother, sister, bro, sis, mom, dad... etc. have been removed from the game. Now you will need to manually enter what is your relationship with each character at the begging of the game and that's it. Quite simple it is only a incest game if you the player make it so.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Talked with him the game will be called from now on "Living with Mia" words incest, brother, sister, bro, sis, mom, dad... etc. have been removed from the game. Now you will need to manually enter what is your relationship with each character at the begging of the game and that's it. Quite simple it is only a incest game if you the player make it so.
Nice and clever solution :) any idea when we can expect next releases?

Batmanbatmann

Feb 10, 2018
Im stuck, version v0,4. Sister was tied up, untied her, got to play as sister, cleaned house, sha shaid she should shower, nothing happens, been to ta bath tubs etc. plz help?

darkmine

Jun 16, 2017
We are back! And what has changed?!
Mar 17 at 2:42pm
Hi,

First of all we would like to thank you all for the support you have given us during the time we where down!

This post will be Q&A style:

What happened?
We got suspended because our content din't follow the because of this we made certain changes to our page and game/s.

What did you have to change?
We removed all content that is in violation with the
(Now you will have to manually enter the relationship between the characters in our game/s. This allowed us to keep the same story and gives you the option to make the game/s what you want it to be.)
One of our RPG games had to go trough a name change is is now called
Living with Mia

When is the next update to your game/s?
We had to edit all of our games and the whole Patreon page because of this we had lot less time to work on the new versions of our games. We are sorry but the release dates have to be pushed back.

This are the new estimated release dates for this month:
Summer with Mia v0.2b - 23.03.2018
Corrupting Jennifer v0.6a - 30.03.2018

And a lot more next month! :)

note:
Corrupting Jennifer v0.5 is disabled until the release of v0.6a

Thank you again for all the support!

Best,
Inceton Games

j766

May 15, 2017
So most of the game is very straightforward, and there's not much need for a walkthrough. But there is at least 1 hidden scene I can't find. I looked around on here but couldn't find any mention of it...

At the end of the game it says there is 1 sidequest with Emma in front of the mall (which I found no problem), and 2 side quests with Ashley in front of the Chinese place. I can't find Ashley anywhere though. I had sex with her in the dressing room of the mall, then again in the dressing room of victoria's secret. Anybody have a save with her showing up in front of the Chinese place a second time? Or am I missing a prerequisite third meeting with her somewhere? It's probably something simple, but I can't figure it out for the life of me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you fucked her brains out on 1st meeting and gave her your phone# (or she gave her to you) then you can meet her and she might not be in front of chinese place so search around that building (and also it depends if you are at town during day or night).

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
This are the new estimated release dates for this month:
Summer with Mia v0.2b
Corrupting Jennifer v0.6a - 30.03.2018

And a lot more next month! :)
So no MSM this month? Aww....

Well at least he found a loophole to keep the incest part in the game

Reactions: darkmine

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
again game crashed (didn't tell why) just before scene in swimming park ended. no such a biggie since saved game was before that but still nuisance.

Reactions: Saintofnawtynezz

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well yea that change doesn't look exactly good but depends how it looks ingame is it bad or not.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes