lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
I actually think Emma looks better that way. Never was that into the original. Now, if they fuck with Mia's look...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
its simple, just move boxes to right places and you gain access to all places needed. its just timeconsuming to figure what box goes where.

adseasd

Oct 27, 2017
I cant seem to get act two to work. It stops right as the people in the park come out for Mia. Is there a download that picks up the game right there?

Joe30009

Jan 21, 2018
not worth it, took me hours and the pics I got when I beat it weren't worth the sore fingers
Seams only round 2 is tough but after finishing all 5, the game freezes when mom walks down the hall.

Also Mia appears in bed and maybe Sam pops up behind you in his black sneaking clothes. Anyone else getting this issue? At this point the game is locked. No dialog from mom and unable to open menu/save screen or move and have to reload before the dumb Dr. scene.

In the OP, there are 2 bug fixes listed but no word of what they fix. Are these already implemented in the main downloads? Will they fix this issue? You can load before the Dr. and just skip the firewall minigame to workaround.

Rock1187

Mar 23, 2018
its simple, just move boxes to right places and you gain access to all places needed. its just timeconsuming to figure what box goes where.
not able to do it, my box always gets stuck, can u upload some video tutorial

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no walkthrough needed since its quite straightforward and only in few places choices really matter.

LiefdeJood

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, the mother freezes the game for me too after breaching the firewall.

Really dumb after such a stupid minigame

Yes I have the bugfixes..

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes