Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Does Mia her step sister now ? it says on his patreon that disclaimers: This is fiction. All characters are 18+, there are no blood relationships between any characters, and all intercourse is completely consensual.

Or it was just a joke to hide the incest content of the game

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
is it only me who is dying at the firewall game?
No, it's always been hard/impossible. There have been patches for it in earlier comments. I think its the arrows, they're hard to see - unlike a normal arrow. The time it takes to actually see if the arrow is pointing up, down or sideways is the killer, it's not a reaction time issue. It has edges pointing every which way. Normal arrows would make the minigame better. But you can bypass it.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
No, it's always been hard/impossible. There have been patches for it in earlier comments. I think its the arrows, they're hard to see - unlike a normal arrow. The time it takes to actually see if the arrow is pointing up, down or sideways is the killer, it's not a reaction time issue. It has edges pointing every which way. Normal arrows would make the minigame better. But you can bypass it.
in gamedir\www\img\chaincmd you can adjust the arrow templates to your liking ;)

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Just saw a new added version on SVS Comics. Is it just the same thing where it ends at the water park or has new stuff been added. Can't remember the final message the dev gives at the end of the latest version.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Just saw a new added version on SVS Comics. Is it just the same thing where it ends at the water park or has new stuff been added. Can't remember the final message the dev gives at the end of the latest version.
if the title is correct, it's the current rpgm version posted here and the renpy version
...and according to his patreon, there's no new version

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
if here's a patron of Inceton, maybe you can contact him and point him to the reason for the error upon entering park map
map010.json -> event id 001 'equipment box' -> set switch #0001 to True
if you enter the park map afterwards, the game starts practically from the beginning​

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
I am in the mac version of Act2 v1.0b when heading for the waterpark the first scene where Mia is attacked repeats, at least the text part does. Anybody else see that? When I tried to keep going it repeated again. So I can't seem to get to the waterpark. When I headed for it I wne left from the house.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I am in the mac version of Act2 v1.0b when heading for the waterpark the first scene where Mia is attacked repeats, at least the text part does. Anybody else see that? When I tried to keep going it repeated again. So I can't seem to get to the waterpark. When I headed for it I wne left from the house.
earlier i posted 2 files which should solve your problem

Reactions: mspman and gestved
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes