kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Im not sure if anyone pointed out weak is spelled wrong as in this case, it should be week 'Your parents are going on a business trip to France for a weak.'

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bobbo: with pure luck (not worth it)

pablito: get sleeping pills from his office.

Reactions: bobbo69

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
anyone know how to get back into the house or if u can when it gives the hmm the doors won't open notification?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
anyone know how to get back into the house or if u can when it gives the hmm the doors won't open notification?
You can't go back into the house, after being kicked out after Emma arrives, that the end of the current version of the game

so until the next update, you can go around the maps and talk to people and collect pictures.
You can find the pictures her

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
Hah, I kinda forgot there was bestiality in this game... but i wouldn't mind if it would be possible to bring it back :D
maybe somebody can mod the bestiality scenes, i don't have much knowledge about RPGM and mods, if its even possible..
for example, has an unofficial Bestiality Patch ( its on Ren'Py )

Reactions: darkmine

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
Hey, trying to download Part 3 and when I try to unzip it I get an error message saying not valid .rar file and nothing. Any help or suggestions?

darkmine

Jun 16, 2017
maybe somebody can mod the bestiality scenes, i don't have much knowledge about RPGM and mods, if its even possible..
for example, have an unofficial Bestiality Patch ( its on Ren'Py )
That'd be cool... aaand I think I'll check out that game :D

Reactions: goditseb

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Ok, maybe someone can answer me that, how can you get the camping equipment from the attic?

TrashyMia

Feb 4, 2018
NVM, Found it.

Is there any good content game like this where you choices actually fucking matter? I mean this feels like a click click click nohting matters here is some T&A game now.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I can't get the pills from dad's desk, I always get time's up for some stupid reason :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok, maybe someone can answer me that, how can you get the camping equipment from the attic?
you move crates around until you get to corner at bottom and find something you weren't looking and when you try to leave you find camping equipment.

Is there any good content game like this where you choices actually fucking matter? I mean this feels like a click click click nohting matters here is some T&A game now.
not much in act3.

abaragambii

May 19, 2017
Game crushes every time, if I directly go home. This time I roamed around and completed the phone booth & shooting scene. Then MC woke up and there was no one at home. After that I started roam around the city and met suicidal girl. Once again the game crushed during the sex scene.

Can anyone tell me if there is an order of events I should follow?

If not what can I do to prevent crashes?

Thank you

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes