• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gogu112

Aug 13, 2017
Can someone help me with a torrent link for Act 2 ? Or a compressed link... i have low speed downloading throught my browser.. Pls help!!!

Gogu112

Aug 13, 2017
Act 1 & 2 are separated downloads.
Thanks.. i think. But i rly want Act2 , and also the link for it give me a damaged archive .. so ..
Thanks for trying helping me but i need ACT 2 in a compressed / torrent / fast working link!
If you think you have a solution , please reply me.

isthisit2

Jan 6, 2018
i cant open act file it says its broken, i have downloaded it twice 1 with nofile and the other one with gofile, neither worked, heeelp

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
OP Updated!
Thank you @Ministry for the link!
Download Act 3 v1.1 Full:
WIN: - - -
MAC: - - -

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!

isthisit2

Jan 6, 2018
OP Updated!
Thank you @Ministry for the link!
Download Act 3 v1.1 Full:
WIN: - - -
MAC: - - -

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!
could you help me pls? :( act says its damaged and i dont know what to do

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Thanks.. i think. But i rly want Act2 , and also the link for it give me a damaged archive .. so ..
Thanks for trying helping me but i need ACT 2 in a compressed / torrent / fast working link!
If you think you have a solution , please reply me.
For working links -
I haven't tried to actually download any of the files, but the links on the OP seem to be viable except Nopy which is showing a 404, Gofile is very slow getting to the download page.
Workupload is usually my goto choice.
For compressed sorry they are all in the region of 1.8 Gb and there is no optimised or skunked version. It seems for act 3 they've finally got the message about optimisation.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes