Ren'Py Completed Living With My Sisters 2 [Full + Bonus] [KFNStudios]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
now i wonder is this going to be any good at all i love some incest so i will try it but i jury is still out if i will like it or not but will check it out :coffee: (y)

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
This looks extremely dated, can't stand the giant spotlight that seems present in every room and the grainy picture quality.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Adjustment MOD

Hi...I compiled together a few useful mod's and as well a few minor visual changes that present a nice eye pleasing visual change that compliments this OK title. (Improved visibility, less eye strain. And sorry can't do anything about the grainy images.)
  • Changed the default textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...which aid's with viewing the dialog text without blocking the background content.
  • Changed the original bright white game_menu.png image with , with a easier on the eyes version.
  • Included a custom font outline script, which adds a slight dark outline around the dialog and character names...which visually improves the display of the dialog and name text with the new custom dark textbox.
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Can be used to verify and view more data behind some of the story choices, as well can be used to display requirement checks as they happen through out the story. To edit press ALT m keys together to bring up the tools search console.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which can display on screen data that is behind the story choices. Which can offer points and other game related info. (This is not a walk through, but this mod can still provide some additional choice info.)
  • Included a modified version of the Universal 4+1 Textbox Mod, with a dialog opacity slider (This mod is used to bypass the default textbox settings, which forces the custom dark bottom shaded textbox as the displayed theme default textbox choice).

Install:
Just extract and merge the mod's game folder with this titles game folder (over write if prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title's minor changes and added features.

Note: This mod compilation shouldn't need regular updates, (provided no major coding changes have been done to the original script of this title)…as this compilation should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

screenshot0005.png

Updated the settings backgrounds from white to a light green color.
screenshot0002.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I thought this (and the previous game) was super good based on the previews.

Big surprise. It is absolute crap. Sorry.

Bad renders that could have been saved by spending a minute more on each of them, characters with warped mouths, fucking awful dialogue/story with a boatload of holes in it. Missing intermission images etc. etc.

Do yourselves a favor and steer clear if you want something other than wasting your time. It's not even fap material.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LivingWithMySisters2-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes