gonarth

May 28, 2020
Speaking of Piledriver, I have reached 100+ days and finished sister's quest way too fast (somewhere around day 30ish), so she can't be sick anymore. I also somehow couldn't manage to get a full favor out of any guild member, so Kasumi's wet dream might be out of option as well. Is there something else that I can do to get that position?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
By the way, I don't know if it's a glitch or what, but I could have sworn I maxed out Kana's stars, but now it's back to 1 less from max. I'm not getting any new dialogue or scenes from her and the rest of the party members are now maxed out. For reference, her Power is at 295 while Yui and Kasumi are ~150.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
good god... the hot springs bit is longer then expected, sorry people but it looks like its going to take me a little bit longer to do.
I've just played through most of it (see pics above) while translating it and theres a second part, and I still havent seen the pantie hunting for the guild girls yet, which seems to be something you can do on weekends AFTER doing the main hot springs events.

looks like I have at least another... 3-5 hours of work at least, and I've been working on this for the last 8 hours.

Taking a short break away from my pc, to strech my legs/back, then I'll jump back to it in about a hour.

*edit* for perspective : 1.2.1 is 506MB in size. 1.3.1 is 576MB

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
good god... the hot springs bit is longer then expected, sorry people but it looks like its going to take me a little bit longer to do.
I've just played through most of it (see pics above) while translating it and theres a second part, and I still havent seen the pantie hunting for the guild girls yet, which seems to be something you can do on weekends AFTER doing the main hot springs events.

looks like I have at least another... 3-5 hours of work at least, and I've been working on this for the last 8 hours.

Taking a short break away from my pc, to strech my legs/back, then I'll jump back to it in about a hour.

*edit* for perspective : 1.2.1 is 506MB in size. 1.3.1 is 576MB
8 hours time to punch out for the day. This game isn't going anywhere mate, don't push yourself I'm sure they'll appreciate it even if it comes a day later.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
+70 MB of images, right?!... right?!
nope. only about 10mb new images

2.png
1.3.1 <<<<<<< >>>>>>>>> 1.2.1

*edit* just spent a bit of time translating Yukari's battle buttons, my photshop skills still suck.
Current plan is to finish the second part of the hot spring event, then do the hot spring pantie hunting once I've slept.
once those are done...

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Finished the game about a week ago, only to be introduced to the newly translated version. Thanks, Shade.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Finished the game about a week ago, only to be introduced to the newly translated version. Thanks, Shade.
Looks like my saves were somehow deleted after applying the new update. Good thing I prepared some backups.

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes