Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I think this is him?

If this is you Shadeishere, put it in your signature like the guy above. Had to do a scavenger hunt a couple days back to see if i could donate.
I used to have it in my sig, but then I came into money, so it didn't feel right now that money is not a concern for me anymore.

*edit*
It's little things like this :
Untitled.png

That I'm trying to catch while doing playtesting... small small indeed...

Last edited:

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
I used to have it in my sig, but then I came into money, so it didn't feel right now that money is not a concern for me anymore.
Personally, I enjoy showing my support to people who are contributing free content. At least when I can and it's not hurting me financially. It probably doesn't amount to much, but I enjoy doing it. Although maybe it's more self-gratification than anything else.

That aside, you're putting in hard work on this content. That hasn't changed since you came into money, and to me at least, it doesn't really make a difference. It's not like your threatening to stop work if no one donates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
You came into money? When can I expect to see the half-human, half-currency abomination?
asked rachel to try and find a rule 34 image of money...
congrats Ferghus, there isn't any, you thought it up, so now you have to draw it.

Personally, I enjoy showing my support to people who are contributing free content. At least when I can and it's not hurting me financially. It probably doesn't amount to much, but I enjoy doing it. Although maybe it's more self-gratification than anything else.

That aside, you're putting in hard work on this content. That hasn't changed since you came into money, and to me at least, it doesn't really make a difference. It's not like your threatening to stop work if no one donates.
Maybe, but it just felt wrong, so I compromised by removing the link from my sig.

anyway, I'm about to eat, so on break for a hour or so.

DS2000

May 5, 2018
June 20, 2022 Ver1.3.1 Fixed
typographical errors and bugs.

are we going to update Version: 1.2.1 TL 0.3 ~ Version 1.3.1

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
playtesting is going well, fixed a green error, a music error and a load of tiny grammer issues, overall, not doing too bad at the moment.

*edit*

getting there...
Untitled.png ScreenShot_2022_0703_22_51_58.png
Untitled.png Untitled.png

*edit2* I'm now in rush mode to get past day 100 and test new events.
Also, spot the new skills of the girls in the stat screen (still need to photoshop Yui's and Kasumi's new skills)

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
The image de-fogs literally on the next line...

anyway, I'm taking a little break, as have made a good amount of progress, and if I can keep the pace later, might have a release within 20-32 hours.

*edit* right... so that little break was about... 3 hours long after rachel decided I had done enough for the night and we ended up watching Konosuba while having dinner... so... hmm... yeah...

3.jpg

Honestly without her I would be a major mess... or half starved. either or.

Last edited:

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
The image de-fogs literally on the next line...

anyway, I'm taking a little break, as have made a good amount of progress, and if I can keep the pace later, might have a release within 20-32 hours.

*edit* right... so that little break was about... 3 hours long after rachel decided I had done enough for the night and we ended up watching Konosuba while having dinner... so... hmm... yeah...

View attachment 1905854

Honestly without her I would be a major mess... or half starved. either or.
Hey, Konosuba's a perfectly valid reason to not be translating. Enjoy yourselves!

MadLadDog

Jan 17, 2022
Still has the lol but ew factor...
View attachment 1905080
Why would you pick up a condom along a path, used or not used?! You might as well just cut the middle finger of a latex glove off and use that as a condom (don't actually try that, assuming it even fits lmao).

By the way, thanks for your hard work. Take as many breaks as you want, you definitely deserve it.

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes