121qaz

Jun 3, 2021
anyway, anyone know if there is a day where I can safely impregnate her that won't trigger the pregnancy ending, I'm already at 110, just wondering cause I hate having to reload save file so I can give her the after pill

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: Netox and Tatsuya25

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
anyway, anyone know if there is a day where I can safely impregnate her that won't trigger the pregnancy ending, I'm already at 110, just wondering cause I hate having to reload save file so I can give her the after pill
Impregnating her = game over*, the only question is whether it's a good ending or a bad one. Now, if you're just asking how to rawdog her without risking that, clear the 100-level quest and a unicorn gives you a magical vasectomy so you can fill her up all you want with no risk.

*(Unless that changed in the new version.)

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya25

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
is there a money cheat or a skill point cheat to make the game a bit easy if yes please help
You can use cheat engine, the 1.21 (0.3) version had one already prepared with everything in it, just copy and paste that table into the 1.31 (0.4) version

sanozaki

Jun 22, 2019
is it just me or every self training only give +1 at home
i did saw something like warning if we already reach 400 on all stat before latest update, the status gonna gone negative ( notsure if that the warning )
so it's demerit having 400 all stat? :KEK:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Cheese 101

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, I really should have tried to translate that... well, bluntly, the guild has to pay for the damages done.

something like that, it has no bearing on gameplay.
Will translate that (and the guild girls pantie text, and anything else I missed) for V0.5... or V. A1.0... or whatever I end up naming it.

sometime, when I get around to it, Soon but not too soon™, someday.

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Can you guide me how to use the cheat table
1-Put the cheat table inside the game folder (with the .exe file) and open it (main table is easier to understand)

1.PNG

2-Open the computer looking thing and choose the game (make sure the game is running first and not on the title screen)
2.PNG

3-Change whatever value you want! for example here I will change the amount of money, Click on the box next to oni-chan and then double click on the value of money, then a box will pop up, change the number inside that box to the desired amount of money you want. and then done!
3.PNG

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: satoshiwane

RayBar

May 12, 2020
If people are still having trouble triggering the hot spring event,this is a save just before the event(like literally next day is hotspring day)-

Also,for some reason I have learned Golden shot even though I completed the great adventure looong ago:WaitWhat:

ScreenShot_2022_0706_15_13_47.png

ShadBonbon

Dec 2, 2018
1-Put the cheat table inside the game folder (with the .exe file) and open it (main table is easier to understand)

View attachment 1910508

2-Open the computer looking thing and choose the game (make sure the game is running first and not on the title screen)
View attachment 1910511

3-Change whatever value you want! for example here I will change the amount of money, Click on the box next to oni-chan and then double click on the value of money, then a box will pop up, change the number inside that box to the desired amount of money you want. and then done!
View attachment 1910512
Ok will try

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Welp, there goes 2nd grand adventure.
I do find it funny that the 2nd grand adventure took longer to finish than the hot springs 'coz it needs 200 turns total.

I don't need to grind my stats in the hot springs, I can just abuse the battle system itself and I already completed it 'coz of that easily cheese-able strat. :KEK:
1657101206246.png

BONUS:
Wait...
Squid the Great.
Is this really the name of this mob???
1657101878887.png

Ah, I really should have tried to translate that... well, bluntly, the guild has to pay for the damages done.

something like that, it has no bearing on gameplay.
Will translate that (and the guild girls pantie text, and anything else I missed) for V0.5... or V. A1.0... or whatever I end up naming it.

sometime, when I get around to it, Soon but not too soon™, someday.
Neat.
Glad to see that everything WILL BE translated in the end~~~

Last edited:

ShadBonbon

Dec 2, 2018

View attachment 1910508

View attachment 1910511

View attachment 1910512
good news. It WORKED. bad new. The Skill points and sister's stats don't work :))

Thanks so much

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
good news. It WORKED. bad new. The Skill points and sister's stats don't work :))

Thanks so much
For the skill points and sister stats (and maybe some other values too that i don't know of) you need to update them to see the new values. as in, you put sister trust to 999, but you won't see it until you increase trust manually by touching or talking (But its there!) same thing with skill points, just earn 1 or few skill points and you will see the amount you put in cheat engine

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes