Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
That...shouldn't happen... Even with an old save, the data just isn't...

The game must want it to be there!

Will try to get an update out tomorrow or Friday. Not sure if it will include additional content at first.

I look forward to the update

SadCat.png

Dec 12, 2020
I tried to use cheat engine in the new version, but it makes so that it crashes either after buying some skills or after the start of the second day, after that it puts a day 999 corrupted save on all slots, deleting everything, am i doing something wrong or is it now buggy if you change variables?

Htmlheadbody

May 13, 2020
Do we know the main focus in the next update, or is there a place where I can find out about it? (I mean update after 1.3.1 v0.4 not this one)

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Do we know the main focus in the next update, or is there a place where I can find out about it? (I mean update after 1.3.1 v0.4 not this one)
A couple dozen posts back... next update is the DLC, probably end of year or next year. Supposed to be about the other girls and more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: James Eveleth

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Is there an actual translation for this, or is it still entirely (or close to entirely) MTL? It's not unplayably bad, but the MTL was pretty horrendous. And when I last checked, the game didn't even have the correct name for the translated version...
MTL for the most part. Very literal translations with maybe a once-over to make sure the sentences make some sense. Very playable with little to no loss of understanding, but nothing like the polish of the previous game.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
FFFox Mod - V1.3.3
---To be used with Shadesishere's v.4 translation.

Additions:
-Updated to work with the game's 1.3.1 version and Shadesishere's v.4 translation.

Notes:
-So Inusuku added...a lot of variables with the update. I tried to double-check the added variables from the mod, but if anything is missed or bugged, let me know.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
FFFox Mod - V1.3.3

Additions:
-Updated to work with the game's 1.3.1 version and Shadesishere's v.4 translation.

Notes:
-So Inusuku added...a lot of variables with the update. I tried to double-check the added variables from the mod, but if anything is missed or bugged, let me know.
Thanks men

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
FFFox Mod - V1.3.3

Additions:

Notes:
I have a question

You who have seen the game code, how are these scenes produced?

1657148328938.png 1657148341778.png 1657148346948.png

Jan 13, 2020
FFFox Mod - V1.3.3

Additions:

Notes:
what exactly does this mod do and does it work with the uncensored and/or colored mods?

Reactions: LordXamon

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I have a question

You who have seen the game code, how are these scenes produced?

View attachment 1911613 View attachment 1911614 View attachment 1911615
These are literally labeled in the code as "I don't use it now"...in English...no joke...

what exactly does this mod do and does it work with the uncensored and/or colored mods?
It adds a few scenes, adds an item, gives a way for pregnancy after the big adventure, etc. Comes with both a log with all additions as well as a backup folder if you decide to revert back to the regular version. Works with both the uncensored and colored mods (though new images added by the mod are not colored, though they are already decensored).
wtf do i do to finally bathe with this bitch. holy shit the grind
Max mood with 100 trust, or half mood with 150 trust. There is grind in this game.

• Sad
Reactions: Daseson

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
wtf do i do to finally bathe with this bitch. holy shit the grind
Her mood needs to be above "normal" or whatever unless they changed that in the most recent version. You could literally have 1000 trust and and still need it.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
*browses posts since update*
No complaints about green errors... check
Complaints about modded gamefiles... check
Complaints about the translation/quality... check
Standard FAQ questions... check and check again.

Ahhh... not too bad. So...
has anyone encountered any errors (music not playing, images not loading, glitches... etc) that isn't from any of the mods?

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021

has anyone encountered any errors (music not playing, images not loading, glitches... etc) that isn't from any of the mods?
VIT.Enhance skill translation goes out of screen border on last few letters, also there's still the panties screen untranslated

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've enjoyed the release so far (y) If I notice text errors, I'll speak up

BeatzMaze

Jul 7, 2017
FFFox Mod - V1.3.3

Additions:

Notes:
Discovered a weird bug when maxing out the stats with the Godly Brother Mod. Upon loading into a new day, it will promptly overwrite every save file with day 999 before crashing the game. Not sure if it's specifically because I used Godly Brother Mod or that happens naturally when one of your stats hit the cap.

Reactions: AC_Astro
4.70 star(s) 77 Votes