BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Not really a error so much as word length jap vs eng... I can play around with the text size a bit, or even rename things and see how that goes, but sadly some things will overlap regardless due to the fact this game was very much designed with japanese text spacing in mind.

I'm more interested in any issues like green errors, images/music missing errors and the like, as those interrupt gameplay, and as such are highest priority to fix in my mind.
For the Japanese spacing, an idea might be to use symbols to represent them, use as a coin or bill for money, lightning bolt for AP, and a mushroom for the vigor/energy. Then the tips page in-game could be used to point out what each one means.

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Is the FFF mod supposed to work with version 1.3.1? Because it throws up the "screw in toilet" scene over everything and removes some of the 1.3.1 content, like going out to eat or the sauna.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Is the FFF mod supposed to work with version 1.3.1? Because it throws up the "screw in toilet" scene over everything and removes some of the 1.3.1 content, like going out to eat or the sauna.
As far as I've tested, it shouldn't. My thoughts are that you might be using an old version of the mod. The most updated uses different variables, so check the title screen for version 1.3.3 of the mod. The old variables are now used by Inusuku for the new update, so I had to change them, so using an old copy of the mod will mess things up.

pwnawgraphy

Jun 26, 2017
I know Im being picky here but is it possible if you can make a "brighter" version of the color mod? atleast for the part where the genitals are shown. Also, what editing tool do you use to color the images? I'd like to color the sister's hair to gray because it looks better imo
I'll release a 1.3.1 FFF mod compatible decensored colored version some time soon (maybe even later today). It'll include a few edits to the existing cutin as well as the colored-versions on a few of the cg. Since I'm doing this by myself during my free time, I wouldn't expect timely colored versions of the rest of the cg unless someone wanted to help me make layer masks.

Can also release a day-time version of the cutin, but I'm not really planning on changing the hair color for the night event images at the moment since I lost some of those PSDs (using photoshop btw). Feel free to apply your own gradient maps to make your own hair colors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Some misstranslations
Thanks for pointing those out, have added them to my new notes.
the reproductionBird Runner is actually a space error on my part, as enemies also have titles that affect what passive abilities they have... (hence why you will see lean, stong, reproduction, weak etc etc <enemy>)

Reactions: Seamonkey

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
What's kanji used for "reproduction"?
Mofo was healing through the whole combat, maybe "enduring" or "renewing" would be more fitting adjective.
Indeed, honestly, a lot of the combat things have stayed the same since the demo, biggest change(s) have been in this update, so I was more concerned with making sure the new things were up, running, translated and bug-free.

My plan has always been to work updates fast and hard, and take my time with quality inbetween updates... which hasn't worked out so well, as Inusuku has actually updated the game multiple times since release... thank god there's going to be sometime between now and any DLC that he releases, gives me a chance to go over everything properly... and theres a lot to go over, as I intend to almost completely rewrite... well... almost everything, which will take multiple playthroughs, time and effort... and a dash of creativity for things that just don't translate well.

and then theres also the final problem that creeps up on you : working on translating something drains out any joy/fun out of the game, it was great the first couple of updates, but it becomes a hellish slog when you are having to re-do the same thing over and over, scrutinising everything to make sure its working/in proper order, testing, altering and re-testing. and thats not even going into the issues of having to translate any text thats in an image, editing said image while ensuring you are keeping everything in order...
I'm fairly certain that I've got some glaring errors with which skills are rewarded from RNG events and what actually appears on the status screen...

still so much work to do... but at least I have some breathing room until the DLC is released.

Nov 23, 2019
*browses posts since update*
No complaints about green errors... check
Complaints about modded gamefiles... check
Complaints about the translation/quality... check
Standard FAQ questions... check and check again.

Ahhh... not too bad. So...
has anyone encountered any errors (music not playing, images not loading, glitches... etc) that isn't from any of the mods?
Little sassy and I love it

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Don't you think it will be good if there's voice line? the bgm is already good but its kinda tiring to hear the bgm only.
Hope they put it on the dlc or future ver.
Not really, no. The game is designed to look and feel simple. If you're tired of hearing the BGM looped, you're sure to be bored of hearing her voice lines repeated over a period of 100 in-game days. Like I love my mobile game, but holy shit am I tired of hearing the same dozen lines every day.

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
As far as I've tested, it shouldn't. My thoughts are that you might be using an old version of the mod. The most updated uses different variables, so check the title screen for version 1.3.3 of the mod. The old variables are now used by Inusuku for the new update, so I had to change them, so using an old copy of the mod will mess things up.
Do you have a link for the most recent mod, kind sir/Ma'am?

Zura67

Feb 11, 2018
View attachment 1913638

I have not gotten or learned how to access the sixth pose, any tips on how to trigger or use it?
When the main character says its hot before going to the guild in the morning. Go and fck your sleeping imouto at night. Then the initial pose is gonna be the 6th one but if you change her pose you will not be able to change it back.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
View attachment 1913638

I have not gotten or learned how to access the sixth pose, any tips on how to trigger or use it?
She'll sleep in that pose under certain conditions (when she complains that it's too hot, I think?), but that's the only way that position is available. You cannot switch to that position from any of the others.

My guess as to why switching to it isn't possible is that Inusuku didn't draw her pajama blouse for that one, but she does wear the blouse in the other three starting positions.

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
Indeed, honestly, a lot of the combat things have stayed the same since the demo, biggest change(s) have been in this update, so I was more concerned with making sure the new things were up, running, translated and bug-free.

My plan has always been to work updates fast and hard, and take my time with quality inbetween updates... which hasn't worked out so well, as Inusuku has actually updated the game multiple times since release... thank god there's going to be sometime between now and any DLC that he releases, gives me a chance to go over everything properly... and theres a lot to go over, as I intend to almost completely rewrite... well... almost everything, which will take multiple playthroughs, time and effort... and a dash of creativity for things that just don't translate well.

and then theres also the final problem that creeps up on you : working on translating something drains out any joy/fun out of the game, it was great the first couple of updates, but it becomes a hellish slog when you are having to re-do the same thing over and over, scrutinising everything to make sure its working/in proper order, testing, altering and re-testing. and thats not even going into the issues of having to translate any text thats in an image, editing said image while ensuring you are keeping everything in order...
I'm fairly certain that I've got some glaring errors with which skills are rewarded from RNG events and what actually appears on the status screen...

still so much work to do... but at least I have some breathing room until the DLC is released.
Yeah, take a break man. You deserve it for all the work you put in here for all of us. Don't let this become something that you dread, but something to look forward to, especially with the DLC content coming sometime.

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes