121qaz

Jun 3, 2021
Impregnating her = game over*, the only question is whether it's a good ending or a bad one. Now, if you're just asking how to rawdog her without risking that, clear the 100-level quest and a unicorn gives you a magical vasectomy so you can fill her up all you want with no risk.

*(Unless that changed in the new version.)
so that quest is not just for fun...

Zura67

Feb 11, 2018
man... i always get a deficit.. i saw posts saying to work work work but i really did work.. avoided training whenever theres a option to work... and when theres no option to work then i will train.. but woe is me, that elf girl said i made a deficit.. anyone knows what im doing wrong?
Do subjugation quest. Doing contribution to community only increase your guild reputation

Mar 17, 2019
does anyone have the patreon only version of Cheat Engine?
The official version is so full of bloatware and malware that Windows doesn't even allow me to download it.

Rii

Jun 10, 2018
1657304594975.png 1657304642537.png
i think i found the bug
Click "take a bath" a second time and the clothes section appears

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
The "Start a New Game" button is greyed out, as is the "Exit Game" (basically all I can do is continue game.) Is there a way to fix this?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
View attachment 1914409 View attachment 1914411
i think i found the bug
Click "take a bath" a second time and the clothes section appears
Yep a bug. Put in a variable, but forgot to add the variable into the menu option. Fixed in the update attached.

The "Start a New Game" button is greyed out, as is the "Exit Game" (basically all I can do is continue game.) Is there a way to fix this?
Press up or down on your keyboard. Mouse click will only choose the black option, no matter where the cursor is.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Yep a bug. Put in a variable, but forgot to add the variable into the menu option. Fixed in the update attached.

Press up or down on your keyboard. Mouse click will only choose the black option, no matter where the cursor is.
Hello bro,

I would love to see content update of your mod

:D

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
It is normal that in my code the "Colorized" mode does not work for me the games always remain in black and white and the "Cheat table (CE)" does not work either can someone tell me how to do it and sis is that normal?

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes