Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've enjoyed the release so far (y) If I notice text errors, I'll speak up
Not really a error so much as word length jap vs eng... I can play around with the text size a bit, or even rename things and see how that goes, but sadly some things will overlap regardless due to the fact this game was very much designed with japanese text spacing in mind.

I'm more interested in any issues like green errors, images/music missing errors and the like, as those interrupt gameplay, and as such are highest priority to fix in my mind.

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
FFFox Mod - V1.3.3
---To be used with Shadesishere's v.4 translation.

Additions:
-Updated to work with the game's 1.3.1 version and Shadesishere's v.4 translation.

Notes:
-So Inusuku added...a lot of variables with the update. I tried to double-check the added variables from the mod, but if anything is missed or bugged, let me know.
Thank you BlueFireNick, your mod is practically required stuff for this game now. At least for my playthough it is. Love your stuff. I hope your other project that you're working on goes swimmingly!

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp

master022

May 9, 2018
You can use cheat engine, the 1.21 (0.3) version had one already prepared with everything in it, just copy and paste that table into the 1.31 (0.4) version
ok but what do i do next after i download it what do i do to change some stuff for it like money or skill points or the state of the character??

AC_Astro

Sep 15, 2018
Discovered a weird bug when maxing out the stats with the Godly Brother Mod. Upon loading into a new day, it will promptly overwrite every save file with day 999 before crashing the game. Not sure if it's specifically because I used Godly Brother Mod or that happens naturally when one of your stats hit the cap.
Same issue

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
How the fk do you pass day 78 grinded for 78 days for multiple times always getting bad ending, the shop is shit keeps taking away money and getting paid for 900 a week sometimes 5000 and books are fkn expensive to buy just for them to cost skill point to learn them.......

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
How the fk do you pass day 78 grinded for 78 days for multiple times always getting bad ending, the shop is shit keeps taking away money and getting paid for 900 a week sometimes 5000 and books are fkn expensive to buy just for them to cost skill point to learn them.......
I don't really care for the money, I always get a deficit every week and I just work part-time on weekends for free 2k. :KEK:
I just focus on the SIGMA grind and ignore all material problems.

Mond92

Jul 24, 2019
this game really simple tho grind stat u not even need skill book went u have 400 atk anything just onehit lol
joke aside yeah just grind stat ignore imouto as long her mood not bad and do kill quest everytime it appear it giv alot of money

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
ok but what do i do next after i download it what do i do to change some stuff for it like money or skill points or the state of the character??
I made a simple guide here on page 190

1-Put the cheat table inside the game folder (with the .exe file) and open it (main table is easier to understand)

View attachment 1910508

2-Open the computer looking thing and choose the game (make sure the game is running first and not on the title screen)
View attachment 1910511

3-Change whatever value you want! for example here I will change the amount of money, Click on the box next to oni-chan and then double click on the value of money, then a box will pop up, change the number inside that box to the desired amount of money you want. and then done!
View attachment 1910512

Reactions: master022

Viteral33

Jun 6, 2020
View attachment 1910308

View attachment 1910309

(ON BREAK)

*Edit*
sigh... don't say I'm not nice to you all.

Shades Quick and Dirty, off the top of his head FAQ/walkthough :

Avoiding farmers ending : during "think of countermeasures" only have sister make meals, cooking skill required (before or during event), event will happen where Brother comes up with the menu strategy, continue game normally from there.

Why can't I beat <insert fight here>
Either A) It's a hardcoded story loss, or B) you need to grind your stats more.

How to get all Sex Skills :
Read Naughty book
Read Thin book
Fap while Sister is on her side (and awake) during nighttime.
When Sister is ill, bathe her before tending to her. do this twice. (before completing big adventure)
Buy both Naughty and Thin book, leave in inventory, event will happen eventually.

How to get <Combat skill> :
Most are gotten from random events. RNJesus bless you.

How do I get Golden Shot :
You don't want it. get rid of it by going to the clinic on the weekend. same with prejaculation.

How do I have a bath with Sister :
Raise her trust, up to like... 150? something like that. additional options as Trust/Interest gets higher.

Hot Springs : post day 100, Big adventure may be needed, a fight with Akatsuki will occur (might be a random event?), this opens up Hot Springs on weekends.
Hot Springs 2 : after the first set of hot spring events, a 999 day subdue event will be selectable at the guild.

Can I have Sex with other girls : Not yet, DLC maybe

My Sister Exploded! : don't be a jerk to someone with explosion magic in their veins.
View attachment 1910323

Will old saves work : maybe, haven't personally tried.

What do the Titles do : see This Excellent post by RodRyo

This translation sucks : It's still being worked on.

View attachment 1910326

Spending day and night translating : £5-10 per day in tea, cigerettes and snacks.
Answering people's questions : My sanity.
For everything else : There's a Search function.
oh yeah i miss this section, thats explain something why i cant find another cg.

nio :3

Jun 4, 2017
Did someone add anti cheat system in the game build?
I have issues now with cheat tables - after use them next day in game everything crashes without any error and all save reupload with 999 days and broken screen, all time

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Colored Decensored Mod for v1.21

Here's a quick colored version of mello.second's decensor mod. I might get around to coloring the cg too, but no promises. Any feedback appreciated.

Link: Mega
I know Im being picky here but is it possible if you can make a "brighter" version of the color mod? atleast for the part where the genitals are shown. Also, what editing tool do you use to color the images? I'd like to color the sister's hair to gray because it looks better imo

Reactions: Padav22

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I have issues now with cheat tables - after use them next day in game everything crashes without any error and all save reupload with 999 days and broken screen, all time
Rip save.
I don't think there is an anti-cheat of sorts since this is a dam- SP game in the first place.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
after seeing this posted (more than once) :
I think it's because Inusuku made some changes to the stat values, and changed the limit. it can go beyond 400 after certain events happen in game, altering the values before that event may be what is causing the issue for those that use cheat engine.

personally, I never had to use cheat engine... but I did save-scum a lot to ensure maximum stat and money gains during my test playthrough (see progress report pics)

honestly, If you must use cheat engine, just alter your money value, buy adventure books and read your way to max stats.

4.70 star(s) 77 Votes