Sunworshipper1982

Mar 3, 2020
Iirc wasn't their a god mode mod for this game somewhere that would let you freely alter all the stats I've been looking around for it but can't find it, have I lost my mind?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I assume it's a bug, when he says he is feeling motivated and the motivation drops instead of increases. It's rather annoying.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Yes, unfortunately Shade lost the community input/translation improvement notes. Best solution for that one in particular would be to translate it "My Motivation (state) has changed" or "I feel a change in motivation".

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
How do you get the hot spring event raf-raf?
Just keep playing on day 100+ and the guild leader should ask you about going to a hot spring with the whole gang.
Maybe my RNG is just that sh- 'coz it triggered around day 130+

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
今回の温泉観光地における破壊行為について。

本件については旅館母屋の燃失、温泉施設の完全破壊と、
その行為は明らかに駆除活動の度を超えたものである。

よって再建に関わる費用及び営業再開までの経費全般を下記団体、
「冒険者ギルドメクア支部」が負うものとする。
"About vandalism act in a hot spring tourist area.
Main building of the ryokan was burned to the ground and the hot spring facilities were completely destroyed. The act clearly exceeded the level of extermination activities.
Therefore, the costs associated with the rebuilding and all expenses incurred until the reopening of business shall be the responsibility of the following organization;
「 The Adventurers' Guild Mekua Branch 」 shall be responsible for all expenses related to the rebuilding and reopening of the business."

onsen.png

Last edited:

Drogorn

Jun 24, 2018
Is there an actual translation for this, or is it still entirely (or close to entirely) MTL? It's not unplayably bad, but the MTL was pretty horrendous. And when I last checked, the game didn't even have the correct name for the translated version...

dezil

Apr 25, 2020
I'm attaching my own cheat table. In addition to the stuff from other folks' tables, this one lets you do a ton of things that I'm not sure anyone actually asked for: unlock/buy most of the skills, change your guild rep, make the game forget that you already drank tea or took a bath during the current day, change some of the sex values (the orgasm numbers listed on the panty screen, virginity, anal experience), edit your inventory (tea, books, sex toys, whatever the fuck "Peephole Processing" and "Periscope Processing" are supposed to be, etcetera), and change the status screen's favor values for your guildmates.

I used the machine translation of v1.1.0 when making this, but some (admittedly brief) testing indicates that it also works on the translated demo and an untranslated v1.1.1, so hopefully it'll be fine on any version.

FYI for anyone adding more cheat table stuff, it looks to me like we can probably use the same pointer (aside from the last offset, of course) for everything, so you shouldn't have to bother with pointer scans. Also the game is surprisingly robust against crashing -- I basically found guild rep by just overwriting random chunks of memory until it changed.

Edit: I updated the main table a little more, and also added a big table that I think contains literally all the variables (nearly 500 of them) as of v1.1.3. The big table lists variables by their ID plus a machine translation of their name.

Since a distressing number of people apparently have no idea how to use the forum's search feature or even how to use google: you can open cheat tables using Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org. Since it's a tool that analyzes & modifies running programs, your virus scanner may report a false positive.

Is it really so difficult to write the path where to put it? Or only through cheat age?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Is there an actual translation for this, or is it still entirely (or close to entirely) MTL? It's not unplayably bad, but the MTL was pretty horrendous. And when I last checked, the game didn't even have the correct name for the translated version...
No idea when that was, but the game is playable and easily understandable... there's some instances that are weird, but that's mostly because Shade has/had no context when translating lines, especially if they are ambiguous in Japanese.
Thus, game is translated with heavy MTL assistance, I guess... or edited MTL.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Impregnating her = game over*, the only question is whether it's a good ending or a bad one. Now, if you're just asking how to rawdog her without risking that, clear the 100-level quest and a unicorn gives you a magical vasectomy so you can fill her up all you want with no risk.

*(Unless that changed in the new version.)
It ain't a unicorn but an elf she met years ago when she's still a mini kiddo.
The unicorn you're talking about is on the second grand adventure~~~

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes