Trash

Mar 27, 2017
Building cheat engine? That's a first lmao. But for real, Just find a portable version. Or deal with AdCore (Just click decline on the install offers)
Yep, Just do not mindlessly click continue, just uncheck the install boatware box. You will be fine. It is not less safe than other questionable Java made trainer program.

hibaslips

Apr 25, 2020
That...shouldn't happen... Even with an old save, the data just isn't...

The game must want it to be there!

Will try to get an update out tomorrow or Friday. Not sure if it will include additional content at first.
even thou im using fresh install?
and new commonevent.dat i still cant buy that vial

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
New from Inusuku.
He started working on DLC ( preparing arts )
He also talked about remake of monochrome ( previous game ) - he found an artist who will remake images , so he stops searching for artists.
For now , seems like Inusuku does not waste time with making DLC .

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I can only wish everything will be translated when the DLC translations finally come out.

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Wait, what? I thought that's after the story ending.
You meet a fairy at the end of the grand adventure no? and then something about a healing lake/pool which heals sis and she becomes healthy and then hair turns blonde (silver color was due to illness)

thats how i remember it

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You meet a fairy at the end of the grand adventure no? and then something about a healing lake/pool which heals sis and she becomes healthy and then hair turns blonde (silver color was due to illness)

thats how i remember it
I don't know about the healing pool but it's the elf that did heal at the cost of our sterility iirc.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Yep a bug. Put in a variable, but forgot to add the variable into the menu option. Fixed in the update attached.
Have another one; cursed vial in suspicious shop has seemingly random name depending on amount of different items already ulocked (100% it wasn't pajamas before unlocking vibe)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: also, obviously, I'm haven't finished Great Adventure yet, I'm not sure this item should be even visible at this point (correct me if I'm wrong)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes