hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Anyway, I won't break game if I finish great adventure before 100 day mark? I somehow go around ~40 steps in a single day (day ~50, normal difficulty)

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Have another one; cursed vial in suspicious shop has seemingly random name depending on amount of different items already ulocked (100% it wasn't pajamas before unlocking vibe)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: also, obviously, I'm haven't finished Great Adventure yet, I'm not sure this item should be even visible at this point (correct me if I'm wrong)
It's loading in a string variable from the option shop, since all of the shops are in the same event. Added in a string checker for the vial to fix it below.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If you search for hair color you might find quite a few discussions, even going as far back as February, about hair colour. As you see the image resembles a previous Insuku game... although, the "sequel", Sister Explorer, has the heroine with light blue hair, instead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All that training in this game went down the drain in Sister Travel.
Import system when?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
The context should be clear that when I wrote "sequel" I meant to Sister Travel... to be fair, it could as easily be a prequel or semi sequel and Sister Travel being actually a sequel, timeline wise. Nothing is explicitly mentioned, as such, one can only come to their own conclusions.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The context should be clear that when I wrote "sequel" I meant to Sister Travel... to be fair, it could as easily be a prequel or semi sequel and Sister Travel being actually a sequel, timeline wise. Nothing is explicitly mentioned, as such, one can only come to their own conclusions.
I thought that this was more of a spin-off of that game.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, are the skills 'blitzkrieg'(10%concentration but 5 less turns) and 'drawn out'(5 more turns) synergistic or anti synergistic?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
There's a close to 0% chance that these games are in any way connected. The characters have different names. Kana here is called Kodachi in Sister Travel, Aidelle who favors 'Imouto' from here iirc says she's a childhood friend of MC.

Pretty sure Inusuku just likes to use the same models from game to game. Hell, the character Melody in Sister Travel is a 1 for 1 copy of the heroine from his Limit!? Oniichan games.

Feb 27, 2018
There's a close to 0% chance that these games are in any way connected. The characters have different names. Kana here is called Kodachi in Sister Travel, Aidelle who favors 'Imouto' from here iirc says she's a childhood friend of MC.

Pretty sure Inusuku just likes to use the same models from game to game. Hell, the character Melody in Sister Travel is a 1 for 1 copy of the heroine from his Limit!? Oniichan games.
Maybe it's a multiverse
an... imoutoverse

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021

Its all connected through the imoutoverse you just don't see, master Inusuku planned all of it from the start. Onii-san is going around collecting sisters like the infinity gauntlet
craycray.jpg

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I kinda don't like the connection of the two games 'coz everything we did here is pretty much gone in Sister Travel's time.
All the training, all the grand adventure stuff, poof.
Which is why I once even mentioned the possibility of generational sequel... considering Dad is mentioned chasing girls in tropical places.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Which is why I once even mentioned the possibility of generational sequel... considering Dad is mentioned chasing girls in tropical places.
So, sister travel -> SS fantasy?
Although I'm getting even more confused 'coz Imouto life monochrome is a prequel to this one, in the DL site at least.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
What if those games have all different brothers but they're all sons of this one father. Spreading supreme siscon genes all around the globe.

Reactions: lofisock
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes