MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Weird, i was sure they had to update the Dlsite page in order to upload the update... Oh well

Iplay!

Oct 12, 2018
How do i like to play with my imouto late at night?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Itadakimasu, my brother!
Textractor x86 hooks and translate it, but majority of the time fails to hook messages from charas except the player, i'll just pair this up with yandex or look for more mtl online, and take my time. ALRIGHT, LET'S GO. thanks ranoyos! imo.png

Last edited:

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
 ・Added random event masturbation sighting
 ・Added boobs challenge to eating out (What Lalelo69 posted)
 ・Added sister's wet dream event 2
 ・Added "I'm going swimming on my day off, so I'll have sex with you" event (Easy to get, just reach weekend and go swimming + select the option)
 ・Added Pankoki derivative event to Pants Hunt
 ・Added vaginal cum shot in the cowgirl position (after clearing the big adventure)
 ・Added the spider cowgirl position (after clearing the big adventure) (When doing the cowgirl scene, she'll change pose)

Late Night part (Either small pictures or text)

・Fixed the rate of getting angry after events being too high
 ・Added post CG at the end of consent H
 ・Added a hand-holding effect
 ・Added rubber and tissue view
 ・Added mouth ejaculation cut-in
 ・Adjusted the reaction to vaginal cum shot after clearing the big adventure
That's all i have found out, although i have seen 0 images of the hot spring

Reactions: Acooma619

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
:KappaPride:

---
There's a bug that if you choose to H and sis doesn't feel like it the menu reverts back to the menu from 1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And that is why the fan translation should not be rushed, even if the translation is absolutely perfect.

A bug like this in 1.4.0 will almost certainly be fixed in 1.4.1, but the relevant strings of text may be in different locations in the code. Whoever translates this, whether it's Shade or someone else, will need to both translate the text (which can be done in 1.4.0) and also insert the translated text into the game's code (which needs to wait until the bugfix is published).

4.70 star(s) 82 Votes