Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
View attachment 2781538
The good Pregnancy Ending.
This is one of the images where I realized the most that lighting and shading make a total difference when coloring.

This is a clear example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also feel so happy whenever I see someone using my mod because they really like it ♥.

nayuta-imouto.gif

Last edited:

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
I kinda forgot how to turn down the music in the game was it somewhere in the files or something if i can have some help?

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
Currently playing a game translated by Kagura Games and its voiced. I just realized do you guys think they will add voice in Fantasy? I wanna hear some onii chaaan lol

Reactions: ngolm

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
wrong thread, brother.
He was probably talking about whatever game Annon-kun said he's playing, on the previous page. It having voice is only because the original game already had it, Kagura wouldn't have added it in for the EN release, so don't expect Imouto Life to have it as well.

r.X

Jan 12, 2023
How do i get her frustrated ? and how do i get the scene from the last picture.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Today inusuku published the progress of the DLC.. it shows some sketches and mentions that there may be around 60 new images in the dlc.. including backgrounds..

But what is really beautiful are their banners ♥
1690050401829.png

for the style of art... could it be an image of the monochrome remake?

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Today inusuku published the progress of the DLC.. it shows some sketches and mentions that there may be around 60 new images in the dlc.. including backgrounds..
That sounds like a lot.
Also summer sale ongoing, perfect time to grab a copy!

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022

But what is really beautiful are their banners ♥
View attachment 2791546

for the style of art... could it be an image of the monochrome remake?

I hope the Monochrome remake isn't just an upres but it's a proper remake with new sex positions too. Preferably as many positions as Fantasy now has. Since Monochrome feels like a better game, but I love how much variety this game has over Monochrome in the lewd shit.

Reactions: Padav22

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I hope the Monochrome remake isn't just an upres but it's a proper remake with new sex positions too. Preferably as many positions as Fantasy now has. Since Monochrome feels like a better game, but I love how much variety this game has over Monochrome in the lewd shit.
Of course, according to what I have read from the inusuku publications, it will be a game completely made from scratch and that is why it is called a "remake".

And if they said "remaster" which is to redo the same game but with a better drawing, personally it would seem like a waste...

As far as I've read the new systems that inusuku has revealed broadly is that the sister will have her own room, and the interface of the Hscenes will be something similar to this:
Of course it can change in the final product.

Also inusuku has shown some new images like this:
But from what I've read, I think this new game will cover all the expectations we have.

I think that the image of the banner that he shared today is from the sister of the remake since if you detail well, his hairstyle has the 2 characteristic little tails,

Sometimes I have a hard time distinguishing the girls when they have their hair down since they look a lot alike at the drawing level, it happens a lot to me with yui and fantasy's sister in the scenes of the hot springs right now that I'm coloring them :whistle:

In addition, Monochrome's sister has bigger breasts than Fantasy's and this can also be seen on the banner.

I also think that for this new game and due to all the projects he has in progress he hired a drawing assistant although I'm not very sure, sometimes the translator gives me some inconsistencies

Hehe I think I'm a big fangirl of inusuku's work

Last edited:

maybe973

Sep 13, 2019
I wonder where those numbers came from, though... If they're collecting data from every copy ever ran and comparing it to sales numbers, wouldn't people who download it from places like F95, play for a bit then delete it afterwards, end up inflating those numbers?

I also find it a bit weird that they're reconsidering the future of their game because of piracy, while their Patreon seems to be raking in some nice dollar, but that's beside the point...

EDIT: this image is misleading, it's actually around $13k USD, which is still quite good!

View attachment 2761489
Clicked on the article and got curious what the game was all about. I noticed a few familiar scenes and turns out I am one of the statistic contributing to that inflated number. Honestly I can't even remember when I downloaded a copy to see what it was about but there wasn't much or anything ground breaking to keep my invested so I just left it as a bookmark and never really came back to it.

Anyway the point is, there are way too many times in the past where I got burnt when I'm invested in someone else's ideas but it either gets abandoned halfway or takes forever to complete/goes in a weird direction/complete overhaul (you get the picture). These days I only pay when I feel that it's worth paying for and the imouto series was a good example of that. Even if I already completed the game and have no use for a JP copy I can't understand I still bought it to support the creator. This goes for things outside the erogame sphere as well.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Just a shoutout to everyone.

Please note any issues with the translation, as I want to expand on the "to-do" list for the next version, which I intend to have out before the end of next month, so If you see any spelling errors, or have any suggestions for alternative text, now's the time to do it.

If you do see something, write the exact line (exactly as it is in game) as well as which scene/event it is, as this makes it much, much easier for me to find.

so from now until the end of the month, if you see something wrong, or still MTL-like, leave it here for me to add to the to-do list.

(could this lead to the fabled Ω version? who knows...)

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes