PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
I still cannot find any game like this gem (other than the prequel). Has anyone here played something similar or just has some 2D recommendations to keep me living till the DLC arrives?

Your wisdom is greatly appreciated!
try Amu-chan developer

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
This is what I was looking for.

Though I have played 60% of that list, the remaining 40% is going to be good.

Thank you for your wisdom!
This is from the same creator of Amu-Chan Developer.

"If You Lived with a Distant Relative Kotoha-chan"

This other one which I quite liked his drawing style, although it is not living with the sister it is simulation but it is more about "Molestation", I think you could give it a try maybe you like it.

"Betrayal Girl Lily Hunt"

I don't know if they are in this forum but you can Google them with their names.

And of course if you like them and you can buy them you would help the creators :giggle:

Reactions: Heml0ck

The3DWeiPin

May 2, 2020
I did everything as the screen shoot told me and its didnt work so I dont know what i am doing wronge?!
Omg... The guide doesn't incIude how to import a cheat tabIe so you stuck on that? SeriousIy? It's IiteraIIy just two buttons right next to each other, fucking press ctrI+O then cIick on the ct fiIe you downIoaded, seriousIy

And the fact that you speII "wrong" as "wronge" makes me wonder if you're troIIing or not

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
This is from the same creator of Amu-Chan Developer.

"If You Lived with a Distant Relative Kotoha-chan"

This other one which I quite liked his drawing style, although it is not living with the sister it is simulation but it is more about "Molestation", I think you could give it a try maybe you like it.

"Betrayal Girl Lily Hunt"

I don't know if they are in this forum but you can Google them with their names.

And of course if you like them and you can buy them you would help the creators :giggle:
On the topic, I recall reading that they're making a new game in the same genre right now too, and I'm guessing they'll probably make an English version considering they did for their previous two games. Bought a copy myself cause I like supporting devs who actually make translations haha.

Other than the games already mentioned, this one is also in the same genre:
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2023-07-yakumo-milk.113025/
It's been a while since I tried it, but it gets monthly updates so probably worth keeping an eye on.

Oh, and this one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/nemurimouto-v0-03-pachipoi.156356/
Basically just a proof of concept more than a game at this point, but the dev's art is cute. Probably worth bookmarking and trying after a few more releases.

Edit: I'd love more live together games with more focus on relationships and story though. A lot of live together games seem to have kinda meh dialogue and relationship building. Something a little more plot oriented would be sweet.

May 10, 2020
Not sure if this means anything but this (hopefully) is extremely similar if not inspired by Imouto Life Monochrome.

And honestly I’m just happy that the lovely-dovey, touch-and-feel type game has gone from a niche to a whole genre of sorts, but I do agree that many live-together games have stereotypical plot.

Edit: Also seems to have elements of Teaching Feeling judging by the trial version…

Last edited:

master022

May 9, 2018
Omg... The guide doesn't incIude how to import a cheat tabIe so you stuck on that? SeriousIy? It's IiteraIIy just two buttons right next to each other, fucking press ctrI+O then cIick on the ct fiIe you downIoaded, seriousIy

And the fact that you speII "wrong" as "wronge" makes me wonder if you're troIIing or not
not really a troll cause English is not mine main and I only wish that somebody if they have the time and wants to make it easy for everybody to make something like https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-monochrome-ultimate-godly-brother-mod-v-2-1.50143/ so that the game can feel a bit easy

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
Not sure if this means anything but this (hopefully) is extremely similar if not inspired by Imouto Life Monochrome.

And honestly I’m just happy that the lovely-dovey, touch-and-feel type game has gone from a niche to a whole genre of sorts, but I do agree that many live-together games have stereotypical plot.

this game 幸せなニートの育て方

BGM file missing. alway show error.

cebulaprim

Mar 7, 2021
Of course, according to what I have read from the inusuku publications, it will be a game completely made from scratch and that is why it is called a "remake".

And if they said "remaster" which is to redo the same game but with a better drawing, personally it would seem like a waste...

As far as I've read the new systems that inusuku has revealed broadly is that the sister will have her own room, and the interface of the Hscenes will be something similar to this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course it can change in the final product.

Also inusuku has shown some new images like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But from what I've read, I think this new game will cover all the expectations we have.

I think that the image of the banner that he shared today is from the sister of the remake since if you detail well, his hairstyle has the 2 characteristic little tails,

Sometimes I have a hard time distinguishing the girls when they have their hair down since they look a lot alike at the drawing level, it happens a lot to me with yui and fantasy's sister in the scenes of the hot springs right now that I'm coloring them :whistle:

In addition, Monochrome's sister has bigger breasts than Fantasy's and this can also be seen on the banner.

I also think that for this new game and due to all the projects he has in progress he hired a drawing assistant although I'm not very sure, sometimes the translator gives me some inconsistencies

Hehe I think I'm a big fangirl of inusuku's work
Insuku's style has definitely improved. Holy fuck that's some beautiful cross-hatching.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020

I'm curious now, is your L key broken or something? :LUL:

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018

Edit: Also seems to have elements of Teaching Feeling judging by the trial version…
Thanks for the recommendation.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019

Another to add to my collection! *scribbles furiously and adds to wishlist*
Thanks for the info.

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes