Markuno

May 28, 2023
Man... how do u guys interpret this emoticon... and know wat his saying... or feeling?
i should stare more(30mins) and may be enlighten....

And good luck on ur coloring, there's this last wave coming in(DLC)
Imagine someone attacks you all the time and you don't have the heart to say "fuck you"

I guess that feeling wanted to convey with the emoji.

NightWolf69

Jun 6, 2020
Is there a way to make her initiate H moments? Trying to do a play through where she is the one to start the relationship first

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
Is there a way to make her initiate H moments? Trying to do a play through where she is the one to start the relationship first
i know she did it to me later in the game high lust and high interest prob needed, idk if she'll lose virginity on her own tho

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hmm really if there are some occasions where she can hint at having sex.

But for this she needs to already have sexual experience.

I would think of the cowgirl scene, the scene where she sees you masturbating with her panties and helps you.

Oh and also in the bathroom when she has high lust and you ask her to wipe your back she will give you a handjob

If you have the FFFOX MOD installed, also when you are finishing the bath together in the tub and you and she have high lust she tells you that if you want to do it there, there is also the "wood treatment" where you wake up and she helps you with your erection .

But not that she asks you to go to bed, I think that in the prequel "monochrome" it does happen that if you haven't had sex for a long time she asks you and if you don't agree then the cowgirl position occurs.

And also inusuku posted a preview today, where he thanks for the 7000 DL, shows a beach scene where yui does naughty things and mentions that he really likes to draw backgrounds.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm really glad that inusuku is doing well in the sales of their games so that they can continue with their other projects.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2019
am I missing something, I've been trying to unlock "Prejaculation" and "Golden SHot" but I still haven't unlocked it, even after I beat akatsuki. Safe to say I'm trying to unlocked pregnancy ending. (NoI haven't used condom or pills)

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
am I missing something, I've been trying to unlock "Prejaculation" and "Golden SHot" but I still haven't unlocked it, even after I beat akatsuki. Safe to say I'm trying to unlocked pregnancy ending. (NoI haven't used condom or pills)
u Dont need those 2
Golden shot idk if this is true or not once u complete ur 1st big adventure u will gain permanent safeday but with golden shot u render it useless & 100% done the deed... and get ending

Jurani42

Dec 6, 2021
These are debuffs that just use the skills UI. Pregnancy on cumshot is pretty high anyways and pregnancy end is a premature "bad" ending.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes