psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
I'm going to attempt a new game+ soon, and I want to know if it's possible to not do any of the night stuff and have little sister initiate the night scene. Like maybe with high enough trust, interest, and lust, will she actually initiate it, or is the only way really to wake her up in the middle of the night?
She can only initiate the riding scene and nothing else by herself. This can happen if she has high enough lust (around 200+), has at least masturbated 5 times (you don't need to see it in action), and is frustrated. She will never initiate the night part herself.

Reactions: Ponconatsu

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
don't get your hopes up... apk is pretty bad copy of the og... but well those who nvr played og will probably b satisfied.. tthis apk will be set on Very Easy & Easy mode...

Edit:right another problem.. this apk will probably be set on JP language.... gud luck playing this with sacred MTL

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I think not, if you look for the previous game i think is only in HBOX
Oh you're right... what a shame, there really are many android games on DLSITE, like for example the NEET that came out recently.

Although maybe Inusuku has some hidden reason why he didn't release Monochrome Android on dlsite.

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
Oh you're right... what a shame, there really are many android games on DLSITE, like for example the NEET that came out recently.

Although maybe Inusuku has some hidden reason why he didn't release Monochrome Android on dlsite.
I think is because HBOX did the port from WolfRPG to RPG Maker (i think), how? no idea

Hiuhg

May 26, 2020
I bought it with a bitcash prepaid card. But you have to find a store that sells them. Once you have purchased it, you just add Japanese characters and the money will go in immediately. Screenshot_25660916_153722.jpg

Hiuhg

May 26, 2020
I have the real game. Even if I give the APK to you, you won't be able to play it. When you enter, you'll be redirected to a website to buy. You guys are waiting for someone to come and do it here again.

Aorma

Jun 28, 2017
I have the real game. Even if I give the APK to you, you won't be able to play it. When you enter, you'll be redirected to a website to buy. You guys are waiting for someone to come and do it here again.
From his ci-en, android ver will be available at 10-5-2023, i think you have to wait untill that time to be able to play
Edit: sorry, it is the fantasy version, the first game android ver was avaible in the first game thread

Last edited:

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
That is earlier than I thought! I was expecting to be released with the dlc.
I probably won't be able to port the translation to this one due to irl reasons, with no better days in sight o_O
However, it should be a bit easier to port this one if Shade can provide his project file. When they made the monochrome rpgmaker version, all the in-game text was in a different order, due to how common events and map events work in rpgmaker. But now, since the fan translation was already made in Translator++, there will be no need to extract translation, match each line with original japanese script, to finally be able to reorganize it into the rpgmaker version. But it will still be a bit of work.

Thinking about it now, didn't someone here make a tool to find, match and replace previous translations for newer versions? Maybe that could come in handy now! If it is going to be a similar case to monochrome, and if the tool could be adapted to work with the rpgmaker files, it could be a huge help.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes