Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
I've always had the feeling that Japanese people get sick a lot.

But well, Inusuku has a very heavy work pace (Many projects at the same time), I hope it improves
They work like horses. I heard in the previous years, people die from overworking themselves. Maybe that's the reason why the anime industry right now is suffering. Hentai too.

Edit: I hope Inusuku take care of himself/herself. You too Daseson, and all modders out here.

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
They work like horses. I heard in the previous years, people die from overworking themselves. Maybe that's the reason why the anime industry right now is suffering. Hentai too.

Edit: I hope Inusuku take care of himself/herself. You too Daseson, and all modders out here.

overworking dangerous for everyone ...not only japan.

please take care yourself

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I've always had the feeling that Japanese people get sick a lot.

But well, Inusuku has a very heavy work pace (Many projects at the same time), I hope it improves
Yeah, it's funny. I've chatted about that with my sister, and when we visited Japan together she too got a minor cold in the first few days. :LUL:
You see people with face masks all the time, which is usually wore when sick to avoid spreading the virus all over, and it's a common trope in anime and other media too...

lmora0

Apr 12, 2020
I always wanted to know how these scenes are made and I want to thank the person who uploaded and translated it and the effort they put into waiting for the dlc :3

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I always wanted to know how these scenes are made and I want to thank the person who uploaded and translated it and the effort they put into waiting for the dlc :3
Hello, it's easy.

Scene 1: When she is sick help her clean herself.

Scenes 2: Ejaculate inside her (Before completing the great adventure) and if you have enough confidence (I don't know the exact number) you will have a good end to the pregnancy.

r.X

Jan 12, 2023
How do I get her pregnant? I Ejaculate inside her Days : 172 and im now on Day 255.And still no pregnant, what am i doing wrong

Aug 7, 2023
How do I get her pregnant? I Ejaculate inside her Days : 172 and im now on Day 255.And still no pregnant, what am i doing wrong
In Miss Daseson's comment is the answer, if you have already completed the great adventure you cannot make her pregnant.

Jun 27, 2018
If you finished the grand adventure, you're literally impotent.
I recently tested if giving her a few days of the old snoo-snoo goo before completing the grand adventure would let me barter off my virility and have vile my incest child too, but alas. While it is possible I simply failed to impregnate her after I started blasting, I suspect that the grand quest simply disables all pregnancy functionality, and my grand deceit can never come to pass.

Reactions: tekochii

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I recently tested if giving her a few days of the old snoo-snoo goo before completing the grand adventure would let me barter off my virility and have vile my incest child too, but alas. While it is possible I simply failed to impregnate her after I started blasting, I suspect that the grand quest simply disables all pregnancy functionality, and my grand deceit can never come to pass.
I could be wrong, but I don't think big bro is (temporarily) literally impotent.
The end of the quest makes it so that the little sis uses your life energy to supplement her own, which is why you two being blood-related is necessary. I don't remember them specifying whether your semen is magic juice before it leaves your body, which could mean that big bro isn't actually impotent, but rather little sis is selectively sterile to his sperm. And you kNow what That means, Right?

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
PSA (for everyone)

pre-order for android starts on the 28th.
release date is on the 5th of next month.

steam multilingual version is also complete but the specific release date is undecide.

PSA (for uploaders)
Please upload the web app and apk version untouched or at most with only mello.second's decensor added.

I will be looking at ーはかせ's web app translation for monochrome and preparing swap in and backup files for:
- translated variable names
- translated cut in files (the buttons you click at night time)
- mello.second's decensor (as backup)
- daseson's colour mod

I won't be preparing a backup for the initial censored images.
I have no idea how to do the more in depth translation copying or apk modifying.
I might look into learning how to fully copy the translation, but no promises.
I won't be doing any copying of FFFox mod stuff.
I won't be doing any apk version modding.
I won't be doing the non daseson color mod.

PSA (for newcomers)
There will be 2 versions for android, an apk version and a web application. I recommend using the web application through Joiplay:
- portable saves
- you can modify variables using the cheat menu
- tutorial for that is somewhere in the previous game monochrome's discussion, so look there.
- and in case you buy it yourself without waiting for a modded version to be uploaded here, you can extract mello's decensor and daseson's colour mod and overwrite the relevant files yourself.
- Joiplay doesn't have an equivalent of cheat engine's freeze for variables, so you can't stop time at night... hey I should recommend that, that sounds like an awesome feature.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Been a while since i last read this thread anything new?
Do you know about the 1.4 update that added some new scenes, art and a new route through the story? Otherwise we're still waiting for the hotsprings DLC planned for the end of the year.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Do you know about the 1.4 update that added some new scenes, art and a new route through the story? Otherwise we're still waiting for the hotsprings DLC planned for the end of the year.
New route? what kind of route is it? what can i expect from hotspring DLC?

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes