BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
So, quick question: Is the Steam version a new release with exclusive content or it is the same game?
It is the original game by Inusuku that has been on this thread forum for a while, but with Kagura's translations (maybe) and the official uncensored pics. It is fully updated to the current Japanese version, and no, the DLC will not be in English yet, and will overwrite the English translations if it is installed onto the Kagura version once it is released later on.
Ah, and no save carry overs because the 'title' of the game in the code is different. Technically, if one simply changed the title back to the Japanese one in WolfRPG Editor, it would cause all the Japanese saves to work fine.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
So, quick question: Is the Steam version a new release with exclusive content or it is the same game?
I'm going to go ahead and point this out.
To my knowledge, there hasn't been a single translated release that went to Steam that has exclusive content. It's 100% the same game, just translated and uncensored.

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
I like that the game now has a translation of Kagura and official uncensored images. But going back to the simple base game, it's like when they released Summer Memories, We will have to wait until they decide to release the DLC content.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I like that the game now has a translation of Kagura and official uncensored images. But going back to the simple base game, it's like when they released Summer Memories, We will have to wait until they decide to release the DLC content.
This. There was a 6 month gap between Summer Memories and Summer Memories+.
It's mainly why I'm keeping my JP version so I can jump right in once the DLC drops, and just like this game I have no problem buying both DLSite JP and Steam EN versions.

off topic: But I wish JSK studios would bring their games to steam or get official translation on DLSite.

Taokyle

Jul 8, 2023
guys is there a way to skip a night
I got an ascetic life choice, and now in my night I can do 2 things, prank or sleep
if I prank, do absolutely nothing and leave, it counts me as failed ascetic life (somehow)
if I sleep, my sister just force cowgirl me, and then still fail (obviously)

is there a way to prevent that or skip that?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Just played Kagura's version for 10 minutes, and yeah, that font strains the eyes after a little while, which I expected after seeing the preview pics.

Besides that, eh. I would have expected better after Kagura had this for a year and a team of 12.

*edit*
so update incoming for steam users :

Untitled.jpg

*edit 2* still not impressed :
20240323062939_1.jpg

Last edited:

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
Just played Kagura's version for 10 minutes, and yeah, that font strains the eyes after a little while, which I expected after seeing the preview pics.

Besides that, eh. I would have expected better after Kagura had this for a year and a team of 12.
so is our worst fear realized?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
So, now that Kagura's version is out, I want people's opinions on what I should do now.

Do I :
A) Continue with my own translation, using Kagura's uncensored images (with Mello's images included)?
B) Do a hybrid of Kagura and my own to create a "optimised" version?
C) *Looking at a certain troll* Give up and leave it all to Kagura? (besides DLC, I'll be doing that regardless, because we all know that's going to take Kagura forever and a day to deliver)
D) Suggestion choice

So is our worst fear realised?
Parts of what I've seen are a tad suspect, but honestly, that font is killing my eyes, so have only played a couple of days in game so far.
Also, Eternum update... so... yeah.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
So, now that Kagura's version is out, I want people's opinions on what I should do now.

Do I :
A) Continue with my own translation, using Kagura's uncensored images (with Mello's images included)?
B) Do a hybrid of Kagura and my own to create a "optimised" version?
C) *Looking at a certain troll* Give up and leave it all to Kagura? (besides DLC, I'll be doing that regardless, because we all know that's going to take Kagura forever and a day to deliver)
D) Suggestion choice

Parts of what I've seen are a tad suspect, but honestly, that font is killing my eyes, so have only played a couple of days in game so far.
Mostly A, but with a tiny bit of B to un-MTL some of the translations.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes