Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
HUH I just opened inusuku ci-en and saw an update before they posted it on twitter. Looking at the time I saw it around the same minute it got posted lmao

WE GOT A DATE, IT'S JUNE 13 LADS AND LASSES
I don't see it there

Me boi

Mar 30, 2024
HUH I just opened inusuku ci-en and saw an update before they posted it on twitter. Looking at the time I saw it around the same minute it got posted lmao

WE GOT A DATE, IT'S JUNE 13 LADS AND LASSES
Alright a bit late for an early June but hey we finally got there. Cant wait to grab 'em aye

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Now while we wait, here are some new upcoming games with (at least what I think) a similar cohabitation theme.

【Live2D】ホムンクルスとの性活 ~Life with a Homunculus~
(Predicted release in June 8th 2024)

存在感薄い妹との簡単生活
(Predicted release in December 2024)

ふたりぐらし
(Predicted release unknown)
Oh, these are some pretty good releases :unsure: . Not sure about the first one, it looks a bit like a flash game, but I think it's pretty cute:whistle:. The second one looks like something I'll keep an eye on because it looks quite pretty too:love:. Although, I started following the latter about six months ago and am expecting something nice:giggle:.

Kord2460

May 13, 2024
First one looks cute, but it's live2D so this alone could make-or-break the game, it all depends on quality. No screenshots of UI nor gameplay shown, only images.

Second one looks the best IMO and is very 1room'ish with subtle interface and whatever this is. My guess that gameplay will be also pretty much 1room'ish.
View attachment 3700114

The third one requires more digging to judge because most of dev's blogposts are just omake and pictures of main heroine.
View attachment 3700115
And this one look pretty similiar to our monochrome, with cut-ins, button actions and such.
View attachment 3700116

I think it's a pretty good haul for 2024.
Can you tell me what name of this two game ss you post?

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
Can we just take one sodding moment to laugh at how even Inusuku ignores Kagura's "renaming" of the game?
ehh if referring to the screenshot it is just google translate directly translating 妹!せいかつ~ファンタジー~ which is still the title in Japanese steam. Kagura's title still appears on some of their ci-en posts when referring to it in english. Probably just language barrier stuff and not remembering the foreign title.

Though even I who speaks English can't remember the Kagura's long ass title

LimeSere1201

Mar 24, 2022
Now while we wait, here are some new upcoming games with (at least what I think) a similar cohabitation theme.

存在感薄い妹との簡単生活

ふたりぐらし
(Predicted release unknown)
To add. This one was said to release in a few days as well. Its pretty close to Insuku's work imo and there's a trial out there since last year.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Shadesishere how realistic is dropping your translation into the game immediately when the DLC releases so it's just the new content that is untranslated? I don't know how text is packed in wolfrpg.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Shadesishere how realistic is dropping your translation into the game immediately when the DLC releases so it's just the new content that is untranslated? I don't know how text is packed in wolfrpg.
The way Inusuku made it, the script is packed into the game's data archives and it would not work to just replace it. It's the same as if you try dropping a fan version on top of the Kagura release (when unpacked); the fan version replaces the script (and other things but whatever). BlueFireNick has been reworking his version so the script is stored externally (though instructions on how it is called are still in the game archives) but that only applies to his FFFox Mod and it will be up to him how he wants to work the DLC into that (it'll be a lot of work to port either way).

Last edited:
Reactions: leastdevotee

Esgulepino

Jul 16, 2019
I just beat this game on android. It's as great as ever with the new updates.

Speaking of which... was there sex with the guild girls? If not, is it still planned for upcoming updates?

AniSisUA

Oct 6, 2023

存在感薄い妹との簡単生活
Hmm, the first two look interesting and somewhat attractive, especially the second one... :)

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hmm, the DLC will probably take more work for Shadesishere than normal updates. Inusuku plans to add a few hundred chibi images into events here and there, offsetting lines of code that Translator++ uses, and we have yet to see if Inusuku will be changing any of said text as well, so even just getting the old translation lined up will take a while. Translator++ allows one to copy progress over to other versions, but it doesn't auto-align code, so if there are is changed amount of code, it takes manually adjusting the old translation to fit the correct lines of code, and this game is already pretty big in terms of lines of text even before the update. Of course, Shadesishere is a seemingly sleepless machine when it comes to doing it, but it still isn't as easy as one would hope.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes