RayBar

May 12, 2020
Guys,I have a question. If i were to translate the game using Google lens(thru mobile camera),can I get in any legal trouble with google or local authorities because of the nature of the content? The Japanese have the tendency to put words pertaining to Child Corn in their games,will having such things translated spell trouble?
Thanks.

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
Guys,I have a question. If i were to translate the game using Google lens(thru mobile camera),can I get in any legal trouble with google or local authorities because of the nature of the content? The Japanese have the tendency to put words pertaining to Child Corn in their games,will having such things translated spell trouble?
Thanks.
try in yandex cuz that's where I go to translate images though go into incognito just in case

• Haha
Reactions: Padav22 and RayBar

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
Guys,I have a question. If i were to translate the game using Google lens(thru mobile camera),can I get in any legal trouble with google or local authorities because of the nature of the content? The Japanese have the tendency to put words pertaining to Child Corn in their games, will having such things translated spell trouble?
Thanks.
Not really. Been using my phone's google translate camera for years now to read some Japanese corn and never had trouble.

If the authorities could access the texts my phone's gtranslate camera had captured, I'd be in the most wanted list with the highest bounty.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Well the game is working for me....I did things in this order-
1.Download both the files from this post
2.Extract after changing 'name encoding' ,using Winrar-go to options-name encoding-Japanese Shift.
3.Put DLC folder files in main game folder-replace
4.Get Locale Emulator from
5.Right click on Gamepro.exe -Locale emulator-Run in Japanese

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
Well the game is working for me....I did things in this order-
1.Download both the files from this post
2.Extract after changing 'name encoding' ,using Winrar-go to options-name encoding-Japanese Shift.
3.Put DLC folder files in main game folder-replace
4.Get Locale Emulator from
5.Right click on Gamepro.exe -Locale emulator-Run in Japanese
Tnx!!!! I freaking forgot that i have already downloaded the LE though just updated it with a new one

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RayBar
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes