knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
I figured out how to trigger the scenes to power up your party members. Each member is associated with a certain training. For example the attack training is associated with the swordswoman. There's a small chance that doing the training will trigger her event. And so on with HP training, DEF training, and Studying
Every time I do the ATK training the emo rival shows up. Literally I have almost everyone else at max level besides the Swordwoman. It doesn't matter if I train, help in the shop or I go to a quest, I can't trigger any of her events.
Version 1.1.1. by the way.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
How? to stop time. for a night of fun
I use cheat engine - then search for the "minutes", ignore the hours. Easier if you do it at the start and then do a headpat or something so it increments slowly, but you can still do it during the day but it may take longer since most things end in 1 hour increments.

Sep 3, 2019
Every time I do the ATK training the emo rival shows up. Literally I have almost everyone else at max level besides the Swordwoman. It doesn't matter if I train, help in the shop or I go to a quest, I can't trigger any of her events.
Version 1.1.1. by the way.
Maybe that's a one time event? The event is triggered randomly after you finish the training, so if you refuse to help/accompany/ doing something with your party member during the initial choice then future events may not triggered anymore.

How? to stop time. for a night of fun
Freeze the time value with cheat engine, be careful with this because it may trigger some bug though...

NbzAlt

Jan 28, 2020
What are the chances of getting her pregnant?

I am having onii-chan fuck her everyday for almost 2 weeks and nothing. I am 1 step from completing the 1st grand adventure only because I am waiting to see the pregnant ending.

Maybe this happens because of my onii-chan trait? He is a Brave Kind Onii-chan.
You can't get her pregnant if you completed the Big Adventure; At the end it makes her unable to get pregnant.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
What are the chances of getting her pregnant?

I am having onii-chan fuck her everyday for almost 2 weeks and nothing. I am 1 step from completing the 1st grand adventure only because I am waiting to see the pregnant ending.

Maybe this happens because of my onii-chan trait? He is a Brave Kind Onii-chan.
How many times are you cumming inside per "session"? Try doing it more if its once or try just once if it's many times (there migh be some weird overflow bug with the values). You can also try having sex once and then waiting 3-4 days. In the previous game there was a countdown of 3 days after cumming inside, so maybe there is some spaghetti code and the countdown keeps getting reset after each creampie.

Rikumea

Jan 3, 2022
Has someone made a tutorial or almost complete walkthrough for this game? Would like to make one if there isnt yet

faac2

Mar 18, 2021
What exactly does hard mode change?

What do I need to do so she doesn't get mad when I catch her flicking the bean in the bath?

Has anyone found out how to unlock "I want to H!", assuming it exists?

angelplayer11

Jun 28, 2020
The Hard Dificulty its actually hell, i can't beat and got stuck in 100 days even after i sacrificed everything since the start, i only train and never ever interact with the sister and yet i still lost lol

angelplayer11

Jun 28, 2020

What do I need to do so she doesn't get mad when I catch her flicking the bean in the bath?

Hard mode basically is everything related to guild is massively buffed and almost imposibble to beat, i tried my best not doing anything expect training since day 1 and still can't beat it

Sep 29, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to succeed during the "Think of countermeasures" event line? I had it trigger on day 25, which was thursday.
Sister did cook food event friday (7 day counter started) --Then weekend, so monday is 4 days left. Sister fixes menu on that monday, then a day or two later I find out I need the 'genius' girl which is the shy girl at library, but there is ZERO opportunity from what I can tell to go to the library

Anyone have tips with what is going on and what I can do?

angelplayer11

Jun 28, 2020
Has anyone figured out how to succeed during the "Think of countermeasures" event line? I had it trigger on day 25, which was thursday.
Sister did cook food event friday (7 day counter started) --Then weekend, so monday is 4 days left. Sister fixes menu on that monday, then a day or two later I find out I need the 'genius' girl which is the shy girl at library, but there is ZERO opportunity from what I can tell to go to the library

Just keep playing, it will extend anyways lol you already did the requirement to pass it. (Just visit the Library when you can go to the town)

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019

I think its just harder fights, and you'll have grind combat skills twice as much. I read that 50 days of grinding is enough for the finale on Normal.

I played Hard Mode on my first run and I had to use all 99 days training. I did it sub-optimally so there wasn't much room to focus on Sis until I beated the game. (Tip: build up and save at least 90-100 AP for the final confrontation unless you want to reset for an hour.)

Reactions: LLLTT001

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020

I got the shy girl after the cooking event ended. Once the weekend started the event had been over 2-3 days, then I just wandered the city/town until a random event started that introduced her again. After that the sister announces a comic day on the weekend that did the second intro event for her.

NbzAlt

Jan 28, 2020
Hard mode basically is everything related to guild is massively buffed and almost imposibble to beat, i tried my best not doing anything expect training since day 1 and still can't beat it
You want to try to make sure you can buy as many adventure books as possible on weekends and do big adventures if you have enough books to get through to the next weekend. Basically always be spamming adventure books (make sure to save before each read, as they can fail) and only do voluntary training if you have no books.

What I did at home was alternate my weekends between 'work > work' for money and 'go buy books > big adventure' for stats; Always choosing 'part-time life' on weekends where I was going to work (if available), or 'frugal life' any other time (if available).

At the guild I focused mostly on training defense, while rarely doing 'special' and very rarely 'study' if WIS was falling too far behind; and especially doing subjugation requests whenever they were available. Attack stats tended to naturally increase faster than others; especially when doing a lot of subjugation requests; and they can also be increased at home if absolutely needed (unlike defense), hence why I focused mostly on defense. Sometimes, if money was really really bad, I would help out the shop and occasionally do community work to keep guild reputation from staying too low.

As combat is extremely RNG, and often very reliant on guard/counter to keep the advantage, you still may lose here and there (and have to reload). It's important to remember that your health bar only has to be higher than the enemy's by the end of combat, and you can stall the enemy out with sword girl's quick attack (it skips their turn, essentially). Once you get auto-recovery, then you can open with a couple hits, use book girl's +AP ability, then just alternate attack with onii-chan, slow enemy with sword girl's quick attack, while healing every round, and basically win the game.

Final note: If your stats aren't A+ by the final Interleague Games (day 73-74 or something, I forget) then you've most likely failed and have to restart.

angelplayer11

Jun 28, 2020
You want to try to make sure you can buy as many adventure books as possible on weekends and do big adventures if you have enough books to get through to the next weekend. Basically always be spamming adventure books (make sure to save before each read, as they can fail) and only do voluntary training if you have no books.

What I did at home was alternate my weekends between 'work > work' for money and 'go buy books > big adventure' for stats; Always choosing 'part-time life' on weekends where I was going to work (if available), or 'frugal life' any other time (if available).

At the guild I focused mostly on training defense, while rarely doing 'special' and very rarely 'study' if WIS was falling too far behind; and especially doing subjugation requests whenever they were available. Attack stats tended to naturally increase faster than others; especially when doing a lot of subjugation requests; and they can also be increased at home if absolutely needed (unlike defense), hence why I focused mostly on defense. Sometimes, if money was really really bad, I would help out the shop and occasionally do community work to keep guild reputation from staying too low.

As combat is extremely RNG, and often very reliant on guard/counter to keep the advantage, you still may lose here and there (and have to reload). It's important to remember that your health bar only has to be higher than the enemy's by the end of combat, and you can stall the enemy out with sword girl's quick attack (it skips their turn, essentially). Once you get auto-recovery, then you can open with a couple hits, use book girl's +AP ability, then just alternate attack with onii-chan, slow enemy with sword girl's quick attack, while healing every round, and basically win the game.

Final note: If your stats aren't A+ by the final Interleague Games (day 73-74 or something, I forget) then you've most likely failed and have to restart.
A bunch of save scumming then, Thank you for the info, I guess it's hard for some reason lol

Reactions: qawser
4.70 star(s) 74 Votes