GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
When I click this, no options open up and I can't get out of it unless another "event" happens (climax, or I run out of time at night). I do own all the toys except the $10k anal vibrator. Is this happening to anyone else?
she needs undressed genitals for the options to show up, it's the toys button. If you click it and have no options becouse she's dressed just right click to go back.

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
Is the sleeping pillow you find to recover more AP located somewhere or is it an unlock somehow?
they are in the shop unlock relate to guild reputation.
1644878137453.png
Question: is it like imouto life in which once you get to the end of the in-game events and see the ending you can just do whatever in a sandbox or does the game force you to start over once you reach the ending?
I don't think there is need to power level unless you are playing hard mode,
the game goes into sandbox mode after the main story ends, so you can play around freely.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
you can buy it to support the devs, and wait for the decensor mod which happened in the previous monochrome game
While yes you are correct entirely in that aspect. Not wrong at all. I'd like to support with what money I have, but without a current/immediate (preferably official) complete way to decensor, I personally don't do anything with my money that has censorship of any sort even if it only costs a single cent/yen/pence.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
While yes you are correct entirely in that aspect. Not wrong at all. I'd like to support with what money I have, but without a current/immediate (preferably official) complete way to decensor, I personally don't do anything with my money that has censorship of any sort even if it only costs a single cent/yen/pence.
how about a shekel?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I still really wish the toilet looked a bit different, right now it just rubs the "copypasted from previous game" into your face (and it doesn't fit in my idea of a fantasy world).
A lot of anime with this kind of setting goes this really lazy route of having stuff like this that looks/works just like the same thing IRL but "powered by magic instead of tech", so at least it's being true to the genre.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
You are not wrong , but i hope you understand that Inusuku is doing it only becouse of JP censorship law and he has no other choice. Everything in JP has similar censorship .
Speaking of which its not much different from Western one , where you can dismember and mutilate a human body but god forbid a single nipple is shown.
And if we go way back , JP became more censored becouse West was angry with JP sex culture so much , that JP government had to do something . (Rapelay game )

Now thinking about it , had JP never decided to release and translate their hentai games for West , games would be way less censored now. ( Not only hentai ones , but games in general too. These days JP have to censor such things as pantyshots so Western loud minority won't raise hell )

Last edited:

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
Probably it's a bug from using 1.1.1 save on 1.1.2 but after I pick "I want H" the option disappeared in the next day.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
oh i suppose there was some borked stuff going on huh?
not sure but i seen some unused images when trying to delve to data to see about yui's wet dream scene since i didn't got that one.

Some of em looks like rough images and some of em looks like animation (guts secret training)

Edit :
Yeah i saw some rough images of what i suppose some unused asset of training scenes.
A, B, and C i suppose
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are actually used in demo, but replaced with newer CGs in the live version.

First one is ATK training, last one is Trap training. Second one is unused/replaced since there's no way you can recruit the 3rd guild member in the demo, but it's the 'work in guild' option.

Also, can we agree about the 'official canon' timeline of Imouto Life: Monochrome > Sister Seikatsu Fantasy > Sister Travel?

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
What are the chances of getting her pregnant?

I am having onii-chan fuck her everyday for almost 2 weeks and nothing. I am 1 step from completing the 1st grand adventure only because I am waiting to see the pregnant ending.

Maybe this happens because of my onii-chan trait? He is a Brave Kind Onii-chan.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I figured out how to trigger the scenes to power up your party members. Each member is associated with a certain training. For example the attack training is associated with the swordswoman. There's a small chance that doing the training will trigger her event. And so on with HP training, DEF training, and Studying

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes