• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
So Did anyone actually figure how to get the last party member (Kasumi) ? I saved her from the thugs, then seen her during a city visit at the library but that was around day 50, not I'm over day 100 and still nothing.

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
So Did anyone actually figure how to get the last party member (Kasumi) ? I saved her from the thugs, then seen her during a city visit at the library but that was around day 50, not I'm over day 100 and still nothing.
she should visit you after saving her later in the guild and asks the elf girl to join u

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
You either missed it or did something wrong, wouldn't get my hopes up on her joining the guild on that savefile, would guess that if she doesen't join before the training camp starts then she's gone forever.

Sep 29, 2017
I got the shy girl after the cooking event ended. Once the weekend started the event had been over 2-3 days, then I just wandered the city/town until a random event started that introduced her again. After that the sister announces a comic day on the weekend that did the second intro event for her.
"had been over 2-3 days" by the time you got to the weekend? The first day for me was Friday, so there was no time for the event to say "we need a genuis" to begin any hint that I could recruit her. Do you know or have a save you could look at for what day your event began on? Maybe it is RNG on when that starts?

Edit: Second run through it and it happened again on thursday.

Last edited:

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
Can anyone share a post 100 Day savefile with Kasumi then? Cuz I'm pretty sure I did all I could. I also got the comic even that sister mentions, and saw Kasumi during it at the bookstore, but there were no indications what to do after that, and since it was my first visit to town ever I just visited a few shops and left.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Can anyone share a post 100 Day savefile with Kasumi then? Cuz I'm pretty sure I did all I could. I also got the comic even that sister mentions, and saw Kasumi during it at the bookstore, but there were no indications what to do after that, and since it was my first visit to town ever I just visited a few shops and left.
save.png
1.1.1 only

CrySeeker

Oct 17, 2021
i have few question and complain regarding the game:
question:
1.what does hot weather do except add new sex position or pose ?
2. how tf you grind money after 100 day + (?)
3. Do rain actually do something ?
4. does pillow and sleeping tea effect stacks(?) because it didnt feel that way
5. do imouto got sensitivity lv like the previous game?
6. does lust affect imouto feels good bar when you caress her etc ( i did know it affect the "bad" bar so it fills more slowly) . for some weird reason playing with her nipples doesnt raise the "good" bar at all (sleeping hot weather state) as for other pose i think it work as intended, and playing with her nipples are not as effective as previous game IMO

NbzAlt

Jan 28, 2020
i have few question and complain regarding the game:
question:
1.what does hot weather do except add new sex position or pose ?
2. how tf you grind money after 100 day + (?)
3. Do rain actually do something ?
4. does pillow and sleeping tea effect stacks(?) because it didnt feel that way
5. do imouto got sensitivity lv like the previous game?
6. does lust affect imouto feels good bar when you caress her etc ( i did know it affect the "bad" bar so it fills more slowly) . for some weird reason playing with her nipples doesnt raise the "good" bar at all (sleeping hot weather state) as for other pose i think it work as intended, and playing with her nipples are not as effective as previous game IMO
1. As far as I can tell, it's only the sleep position + no pajama shirt.
2. Every Friday the guild gives you a cut of their profit; for me it ranged between 2,000 and 12,000.
3. She says it makes her more sleepy, though I don't know if it effects her at night.
4. Yes. With only pillow she is at "Sound Asleep", adding Sleeping Tea turns it into "Deep Slumber"
5. Sensitivity is changed to Lust in this one, though I think it functions the same.
6. Yes. It not only fills much faster but starts slightly higher. Also, as far as I can tell, nipples have probably the best pleasure gains other than sticking fingers/dick inside her. Keep in mind that each stage of sleep and every layer of clothing significantly reduce her pleasure gain from any touching. If the bar doesn't move at all, maybe it's a bug; idk. I've used nipple touching more than anything else to speed up pleasure gain and it works well.

May 17, 2020
Two questions.

1. Does the type of Onii-chan you create at the start of the game effect your stats/progression like the first imouto life? (I.e Student, Bum ect.), and if so what are the equivelints in this game if there are any?

2. Is there an end all, be all day limit that ends the game no matter what, or are there technically unlimited days?

NbzAlt

Jan 28, 2020
Two questions.

1. Does the type of Onii-chan you create at the start of the game effect your stats/progression like the first imouto life? (I.e Student, Bum ect.), and if so what are the equivelints in this game if there are any?

2. Is there an end all, be all day limit that ends the game no matter what, or are there technically unlimited days?
1. There are, and some of them are the same. The way it works (I think) is: first question = each choice is a boost to a specific combat stat, second question = first title, third question = second title. These are my notes from running through the questions for a bit (unfortunately I know nothing about their specific effects):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. After day 100 the Guild Story is over, and then it's just stuff with your sister. Beyond that it seems to just run indefinitely, or until you knock her up.

i got "farmer end" on day 35 what is this?
At some point early on the Guild will mention struggling to stay profitable.. I don't know the exact order of things but essentially you need to let your sister cook dinner until some dialogue about the situation comes up, then you need to learn the cooking skill (bottom left on status screen) and eventually get to a point where you save the guild from going under by revamping their food menu.

CrySeeker

Oct 17, 2021
Two questions.

1. i think it alters your stat just like previous game, max AP, and the other things

2. there are bad ending , pregnant ending, both end the game when you get those, other than that its a sandbox after day 100

CrySeeker

Oct 17, 2021
1. As far as I can tell, it's only the sleep position + no pajama shirt.
2. Every Friday the guild gives you a cut of their profit; for me it ranged between 2,000 and 12,000.
3. She says it makes her more sleepy, though I don't know if it effects her at night.
4. Yes. With only pillow she is at "Sound Asleep", adding Sleeping Tea turns it into "Deep Slumber"
5. Sensitivity is changed to Lust in this one, though I think it functions the same.
6. Yes. It not only fills much faster but starts slightly higher. Also, as far as I can tell, nipples have probably the best pleasure gains other than sticking fingers/dick inside her. Keep in mind that each stage of sleep and every layer of clothing significantly reduce her pleasure gain from any touching. If the bar doesn't move at all, maybe it's a bug; idk. I've used nipple touching more than anything else to speed up pleasure gain and it works well.
ah thx for the answer
edit : then what did aphrodiasc do ? i didnt remember it increase her lust

Last edited:

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
2. there are bad ending , pregnant ending, both end the game when you get those, other than that its a sandbox after day 100
dang it, so pregnancy is merely just a bad ending. Here I hope author could implement fully functional pregnancy system so brother can have hot pregnant sex with sister and then become a real family, taking care of kids together, etc...

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes