curianhg

Jul 28, 2020
I have 2 questions:
1. What is the trigger for more bath options when you have enough trust and lust to do that? My 2nd playthrough use cheat engine to change the trust and lust stats, she allows me to go with her but I only have .... skip scene.
2. Does the book shop sell skill randomly? My 1st playthrough give high chance duo atk, which is really op IMO, my 2nd playthrough the shop sells 3 same skills, but the 4th skill is crit dmg bonus, not the old skill I got.
3. What is the point of golden shot skill? I got an unexpected pregnant ending in my 1st playthrough. While it isn't bad, it stopped my playing and not really a fun experience.

jethro_black

Oct 1, 2018
1. What is the trigger for more bath options when you have enough trust and lust to do that? My 2nd playthrough use cheat engine to change the trust and lust stats, she allows me to go with her but I only have .... skip scene.
You can get a "tit job" skill after reading a thin book, not sure if you need to be at a certain level of sister interest/lust for it to trigger. I've only managed to get the bath BJ scene in the bath so far, asking for H twice after the sister has washed your back. From memory you have to go in the bath a number of times before it will let you pick any options.

Reactions: curianhg

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
quick question can i know what do you get on the starting choices? when u start the game and which one is the better choice?

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Panties Patch!!!

Took a bit longer than I tought but here it is. Do keep in mind that I'm in no way a professional so if you see any errors, be it typos or anything else please tag me and I'll fix it.

The main text was translated by the one and only Shadesishere . I expect he will add this patch in the next... well, patch

(Also I added one of the night scene buttons that I left out because I wasn't sure what it was in the demo)
where should i put this patch?

omimon

Feb 10, 2018
For anyone who is interested in some more details about the game's mechanics, I found an absolute ton of information here:

I don't speak Japanese, but Google translate was enough to get the gist of most of it.
So according to this guy there is something call the ASCENSION END where if you make your sister climax 12 times in one night before you become infertile, you get a bad end. I know what I'm trying today.

jethro_black

Oct 1, 2018
quick question can i know what do you get on the starting choices? when u start the game and which one is the better choice?
Just pick whatever, they only really change starting stats or stat accumulation for the sister. All of which can be over-ridden through in game actions.

Mond92

Jul 24, 2019
So according to this guy there is something call the ASCENSION END where if you make your sister climax 12 times in one night before you become infertile, you get a bad end. I know what I'm trying today.
now that interesting gona try

avarice_ban

May 28, 2020
I just finished the game and have a few questions.
1. to h voluntarily from the first game missing or removed? she seems accepting to everything now even anal and yet no option to have sex, only through sneaking in the night.
2. are there h scenes from other characters? or any h scenes in events such as going to the ocean or the big adventure. wish there was a cheat mod like in the first game where we could trigger events.

not a question but a tip
tip: there is an event where the sister grind/have sex with the brother, it think it can change 3 times with the last one she inserts it rather than just grinding. not sure how it triggers but i think its 1.)high lust female 2.)aphrodisiac 3.) low lust male below 50. not sure but it did the trick for me.

Lorden93

Dec 21, 2018
Im having trouble dealing with and What level should I have? I have a B in strenght, C+ in technique and c+ in defense. I can't rank it up quick enough for that without making a new start, please help.

28_booba

Jan 2, 2021
gotcha will release one soon
I've played for 250 days trying to unlock golden shot for the supposedly "true ending" to no avail, so just going to share what I've learned.

There's 4 bad endings afaik:

1. Sister Explosion. Make sister angry while her mood is explosive. Getting caught peeping or filling bad bar during sex works.

2. Return Home. Getting sister trust too low will make father return home to deal with brother mistreating daughter.

3. Unwanted Pregnancy. Get sister pregnant while trust is low/don't have enough money at hand to afford a baby.

4. Sister death. If player ignores sister while not feeling well and doesn't look after, will change condition from sitting in bed to laying down in bed, and if continues ignoring will eventually trigger scene where sister coughs blood and dies.

There's supposedly four good endings.

1. Panty hunter. Get all panties, and brother will show off colection in bathtub immersed in sister panties. Game can be continued normally after ending plays out.

2. Pregnancy. Knock up sister with high trust and enough money. Pregnancy will be acknowledged by everyone, and brother becomes worker to support sister. Game cannot be continued.

3. Leaving Village. If big adventure is completed, then sister mana illness gets healed in exchange for brother fertility, and they go on an adventure alongside Kana. This ending doesn't seem to take into account the two other girls, no matter their favor. Game can be continued normally after ending plays out and credits roll down.

4. True Ending(?). Supposedly it's possible to complete the huge adventure after playing for 101+ days and get the unicorn at the end to give the brother the Golden Shot skill, curing his infertility and allowing to make sister pregnant with a different ending from the seconds one, but so far I've been unable to accomplish this one.

I've attempted a run keeping the little sister completely away from any erotic subjects, so no buying dirty magazines, no sex toys, keeping watch on the panties option status on the bottom right to make sure she's not masturbating, and not interacting with the sex game even once, but that has failed and the unicorn became horny for her anyways.

I'm sharing the save file with the huge adventure at 199/200 in case anyone wants to test out different outcomes based on sister mood, trust, interest and lust, or whatever might work.

I've used the cheat mod to get this far without much stress, so there might be corrupted values and whatnot preventing a proper clear as well.

View attachment SaveData01.sav

If this is even a thing, the brother might also be required to keep his chastity intact and not ejaculate even once during the 101 day playthrough, which might have something to do with onii-chan types, otherwise the trigger for the golden shot skill is something completely different.

The only other possibility might be related to an event that happens after day 101+(at least for me playing on Hard mode), where the sister receives some strange seeds from father and plants them, taking multiple events(seemingly random chance like evening encounters) for the vegetables to grow completely, and eventually escape as it turns out they are carrot monsters.

From memory events go by as:

1. Sister receives strange seeds from father and plants them.

2. Seeds grow slowly with weird leaves.

3. Farm gets attacked and sister puts fence around crops.

4. Crops growing slowly.

5. Sister sad because crops dissappeared, saw a monster bringing them into the forest.

6. Guild notified of monster in forest close to village, and brother party sent to investigate, finding monster carrots/vegetables. Party leaves monsters alone, and brother hides secret from sister.

7. More?

Step 6 was around day 230, and by day 250 I got tired of going after an invisible goal and gave up. I might try to get to day 300 later, but honestly I'd prefer to get some confirmation from translated text that proves there more to that.

As for what some people have been asking:

==Kasumi Route==

1. Go to the city and bump into her.

2. Go to the bookstore and bump into her.

3. After creating a new dish for the guild with the help of sister, Kana will mention rhe guild is lacking members, and suggests a genius, with brother learning that Kasumi goes to same school as sister.

4. Brother questions sister at home about Kasumi after dinner, to which sister replies she's very shy and doesn't talk much.

5. Random evening event where Kasumi is attacked by a thug in a back alley and brother saves her, inviting her to the guild, but is turned down by Kasumi.

6. On weekend when sister mentions there's a bookstore event, go to the bookstore and bump into Kasumi, learning her secret.

7. Kasumi will visit the guild later on to apply for the guild, as brother shares her secret and didn't judge her.

As a final note, I sitll have no idea about what the empty second skill slot for the brother is. Might have something to do with the monster carrots or the unicorn.

The prejaculation skill is forcefully enabled in place of iron will, and requires visiting the clinic with the "go out" option during the weekend. The doctor will cure the brother's premature ejaculation with magic or something.

The storyline events like Yukari calling the mayor, the GvG battles and the training camp week always happen on the same days, so it might be nice to note them down in your guide.

JohnHunk

Nov 6, 2018
1. to h voluntarily from the first game missing or removed? she seems accepting to everything now even anal and yet no option to have sex, only through sneaking in the night.
2. are there h scenes from other characters? or any h scenes in events such as going to the ocean or the big adventure. wish there was a cheat mod like in the first game where we could trigger events.

not a question but a tip
tip: there is an event where the sister grind/have sex with the brother, it think it can change 3 times with the last one she inserts it rather than just grinding. not sure how it triggers but i think its 1.)high lust female 2.)aphrodisiac 3.) low lust male below 50. not sure but it did the trick for me.
1. It is bugged, fixed in 1.1.2 but wait for Shade (OP) to update the fan translation patch
2. No H scenes for other characters AFAIK. Haven't played the game much due to busy schedule. All I know based on reading in this threads are 'wet dreams' he experiences. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

• Love
Reactions: checopoco

hiru16

Dec 31, 2019

not a question but a tip
h voluntarily fixed in the version 1.1.2, and h scenes from other characters i have not seen any so there is no

ae3o

Aug 28, 2020
I really can't understand why there is SO much people in this thread complaining about HOW GRINDY and HARD the game is on the hard mode. Talking about how they need to spend absolutely EVERY minute of the time in the first 100 days of the game to accomplish a goal of completing the story in this game, how they didn't spend any time with their sister, because if they do, then they lose the game at some point. What have you guys done to end up in the situation like this?!
I'm playing casually on the hard mode. Did training at home like four, maybe five times at all. Read about 10-12 adventure books. Continuosly spending the time with my sister, really just chilling, while putting a finger in her ass day after day to develop it at some point, because I want her to save her virginity. I really can't catch up with you guys. What have you done? :confused:
I think I will share some screenshots and my saves for.. I don't now.. Help someone if they are struggling..?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnHunk

Nov 6, 2018
I really can't understand why there is SO much people in this thread complaining about HOW GRINDY and HARD the game is on the hard mode. Talking about how they need to spend absolutely EVERY minute of the time in the first 100 days of the game to accomplish a goal of completing the story in this game, how they didn't spend any time with their sister, because if they do, then they lose the game at some point. What have you guys done to end up in the situation like this?!
I'm playing casually on the hard mode. Did training at home like four, maybe five times at all. Read about 10-12 adventure books. Continuosly spending the time with my sister, really just chilling, while putting a finger in her ass day after day to develop it at some point, because I want her to save her virginity. I really can't catch up with you guys. What have you done? :confused:
I think I will share some screenshots and my saves for.. I don't now.. Help someone if they are struggling..?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some just like to play that way, really. I'm more of a casual myself, only playing at the easiest mode on H games, unless some hidden scenes, routes, or something along that is only accessible on harder modes (like in Valkyrie Profile for example).

Reactions: Yamemai

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
How many times are you cumming inside per "session"? Try doing it more if its once or try just once if it's many times (there migh be some weird overflow bug with the values). You can also try having sex once and then waiting 3-4 days. In the previous game there was a countdown of 3 days after cumming inside, so maybe there is some spaghetti code and the countdown keeps getting reset after each creampie.
Finally got her pregnant. I don't know why it took so long (from day 85 to day 115 fucking her every day at the shower and before sleeping). I spent so much money on energy drinks to be able to creampie her at least 3 times per night.

Hard mode basically is everything related to guild is massively buffed and almost imposibble to beat, i tried my best not doing anything expect training since day 1 and still can't beat it

About the game, in hard mode is a bit grindy. I ended up save scumming to get subjugation or help the community tasks at the guild just to raise more stats or skill points. But is not that hard, buy adventurer books, have your sister happy so she can give you 5 books (she only did it once so maybe its a one time thing) and she also gave her onii-chan a dumbell which gives 1 extra stat point when training.

Save scumming before bathing to hunt for panties is a good idea too since the panty ending gives you 50 skill points.

Always try to have 20 AP before doing guild work so you can unlock events. Some events raises your party power, gives a party member a skill or you can get the elf's background which rewards you with 20 skill points.

About training, I did it a lot after I lost against the scripted lose battle, but always being careful about the remaining AP. For sister's trust, I made onii-chan to cook for her every day he could and once they got 100 trust, to bath together.

Reactions: Yamemai

Eterai

Feb 26, 2020
Does anyone know if you can beat Akatsuki in a race? I got a random event where you race him when provoked, but I only had enough AP to keep running 3 times before I ran out and he left me in the dust.

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes